My hero

Jughead's POV
I was doing the laundry in the basement when all of a sudden I hear a scream. 

Betty's scream. 

A wave a panic flows over me as I blot up the stairs to my love. 

"Betty!" 

No reply. 

"BETTY!" I shouted as I swing open the door to our bedroom where I see her standing in the corner with a hair brush in her hand. Her eyes fixed on a pair of jeans on the floor. 

Her eyes suddenly lock with mine. 

"J-Jug." She stutters as she drops the hair brush to the floor. 

"What's wrong Betts?" I ask holding her in my arms as I feel wet on my neck. 

"There's a s-spider!" She says trembling. 

"Wait where?" I say chuckling slightly. 

"On my j-jeans." The blonde says as she points an accusing finger towards the item of clothing. 

"Let me go get a cup. I'll be back in a sec." I say walking towards the door. She catches my wrist. 

"Don't leave me here with that thing" She cries.

"Go put a movie on for us down stairs. While I get it. I'll be down to watch it with you in a minute." I assure her. 

"O-Okay." She says walking slowly down the steps. 

Upstairs I try to catch this monster of a spider she is talking about. I grab her jeans shaking them out when  see a tiny spider fall from the material. 

I laugh to myself before letting it crawl into my hands before I release it out our bedroom window. 

I walk downstairs to see her with some snacks on her lap getting ready to press play on 'Rebel without a cause.' 

I sit down on the couch next to her, as she snuggles up closer to me. 

"You're right Betts that was a big spider." It wasn't but it didn't matter because she thought it was. 

"Did you get rid of it?" She asks looking up at me hopefully. 

"Yes I did." I chuckle out grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bag on her lap. 

She kisses my cheek and snuggles further into my side. 

"Thank you my hero." 

"No problem my princess."