My Romeo

⚠️Trigger warnings: blood and beating up?⚠️

Malachi's POV
Uuuhhh Penny is back and all of a sudden she is back in charge. What the actual flip. I was doing so well as leader. Everyone worshipped me. everyone loved me. And worst of all she wants to rattle up the snakes. She wants revenge on that boy Jughead or something. We have peace! and here comes Penny with her annoying smirk and black eyeliner. Her plain is to capture the serpent princess (pretend that Jughead isn't king yet) Betty Cooper. Penny has been threatening Jughead that she would capture her for ages and I can't believe she is actually finally doing it. Our plan was to wait til Betty walked from her house to the Whyte Wyrm and as soon as she enters the Southside we grab her from behind and take her back to ghoullie headquarters. We will probably beat the crap out of her after that so at least there is some satisfaction out of this pointless plan. My thoughts were interrupted by Penny. "Malachi, you ready?" She asked. Something in me sparked excitement. I smirked. "Let's go get blondie!" 

Betty's POV
The serpents are holding a retirement party for Fp and this time he is actually going to retire. Anyway I'm on my way now and I can't wait to just have fun. Everything's been intense lately and to just party and to have fun would be the best thing ever. I'm nearly on the Southside and I feel like somebody's watching me. Maybe it's just me being paranoid with everything going on. I looked ahead to see the neon lights glowing brightly. I jumped slightly, a silhouetted figure was heading towards me. Maybe he was just passing by. He then started jogging and my breathing quickened. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out the mysterious character. I decided to just avoid eye contact and walk past him. But before I could process anything I was harshly grabbed by the figure and knocked on the head. Everything went dark. 

A few body transfers later
I woke up to blackness, my eyes adjusted a little and I tried to look for an escape but it was just utter and complete darkness. I tried to run my hands through my hair but noticed that my hands were tightly tied together with tape and my legs were tied to a chair. I started screaming!! Maybe then I would know what was happening. And lucky enough one of my prayers were answered. In walked a blonde girl with a fringe. That recognizable smirk smacked across her face. PENNY!!! "What do you want?" I spat. Deeply inside of me I was freaking out. Anything could happen to me. 

"Well, well, well Betty Cooper. Fancy meeting you here." She chuckled menacingly. 

"Where am I?" I questioned. 

"Like I'm gonna tell you that." She snorted. 

"Now shut up and let me cut you up like that tramp Jughead did to me!" She shouted before putting take over my mouth. No one could hear my muffled screams, no one could save me. 

Jughead's POV
"Where is she!?" I slammed my fist on the table yelling at the Serpents. I don't mean to yell but I'm just really worried about Betts. It's been 2 hours and we've checked everywhere both Northside and Southside. "Calm it Jones!" Toni hissed. Also worried about the blonde beauty. Everyone loves Betty. Her quirky and witty self brings smiles to the Serpents faces. She was there sunshine. I should of picked her up at her house!! She could be anywhere. My thoughts were intervened by the ding of everyone's phone. We looked at each other confused and suspicious. 

"I've got a video from an unknown number." Says Archie, who we picked up during the search for my Juliet. 

"Me too." Says Fangs and we nod anxiously in agreement. We all clicked on the video watching in astonishment which quickly turned into horror. 

There on the tiny device was a video of my beautiful girlfriend cut up and beaten to death. Her breathing was light and her eyes were slightly open. She looked exhausted. The unknown killer got out their knife, turning the camera to Betty's bruised stomach and pressed the knife to her stomach. Everyone gasped as an ear piercing yet too familiar scream broke the silence. The criminal started carving words into her stomach the blood gauging and spewing everywhere. A few Serpents closed their eyes while others threw up. Some were sobbing, while others were in pure shock. My eyes watered before angry tears ran down my face. I was going to kill whoever did this to Betty and I have a pretty good guess on who it is. And if on cue the camera turned around to Penny Peabody.