Pillow Fight

Jughead's POV
It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and my girlfriend and I were watching Titanic for the millionth time. I looked down at Betty, whose eyes were focused on the TV. I love just sitting here and watching movies with her, as she laid on my chest. When I looked back down at her, I saw her staring up at me. I smiled sheepishly and brought my head down to connect our lips. She put her hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I was about to place my other hand on her waist, when I felt something soft smack the side of my head. I pulled away, and opened my eyes. Betty had a smirk on her face, and held a pillow in her hand. I picked up the nearest pillow and waked her in the side. 

"You are so on, Cooper." 

Betty's POV
I giggled and quickly jumped off my bed. I raced out my door and down the stairs, jumping the last three. Jug was gaining on me so I ran outside and hid behind a tree in my backyard. I saw Jughead come out and he started walking in the opposite direction. I sneakily pranced up behind him, and tackled him to the ground. He fell with a quiet grunt and I laughed. 

He was lying on his back with me on his chest, and I hit him in the head. He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from hitting him again. We stared at each other for a while before I kissed him. It was a passionate kiss, and it was slow and sweet. I let go for air, and put my forehead against his. I sighed happily and jumped up off the ground. 

"C'mon Jones, I'm hungry. Let's go to Pop's." I held out my hand which he gladly took, and we walked to Pop's together, hand in hand.