1

November 13th

Lorenzo Romano stood in front of the large glass window in his office in his New York home. A small glass filled with dark liquid in his hand as he waited for one of the many luxurious cars to be brought out to the front of his large home.

That was one thing he liked about being a powerful and rich man, not only did he have everyone falling to his feet in fear, but he also wanted for nothing. He practically had everything; Homes all across the world, all of them luxurious and spacious, many different cars, ranging from collectables to top of the line high dollar cars, but way too many to count. Every woman wanted him and every man wanted to be him. He was practically a king, he held so much power.

However, he himself was alone.

Sure he had his two friends, Marco and Luca, and he had thousands of men who he controlled and trusted to work for him,, as well as his family, his mom, Isabella, His sister Grace, as well as his brother, Damien, even though they're not and haven't been on speaking terms for over five years. But that's a story that will be told later on.

But Lorenzo felt alone.

He didn't know how to describe it, nor did he know how to feel about it, but it was a feeling he had felt for a while now.

But he had to push that feeling down, He had work to do.

Finishing the last bit of his drink, he sat the glass down on the table that was standing beside him. A sigh escaped his lips seeing the black range rover being pulled up to the front of his building. He had work to do.

Turning around in one swift movement, he grabbed his black coat that was sitting on the back of a chair that was in front of his large mahogany desk. As he walked through the doorway and down the steps, he noticed his two closest friends standing at the bottom waiting for him.

They were talking but the sound of Lorenzo walking towards them made them stop. As he reached the bottom he slung his coat on his shoulders and he put it on.

Marco is the second in command under Lorenzo, he may be quiet, but he's extremely smart and very tactical when it comes to being in a situation. He had met Lorenzo when he was fresh out of school, Marcos' father recruited him to join, which led to Lorenzo and Marco having to go on a Supply Deal together, which ended out in a shootout, Marco saving Lorenzo's life, they soon became best friends.

However, Luca was a completely different story, He had met Lorenzo In one of his clubs, he had been flirting with a girl who was on a date, so when the guy showed up and threatened to beat him to a pulp, Lorenzo saved his ass, and required him to pay off his debt by working, That was three years ago and after him getting a taste of this lifestyle, he stuck with it, becoming Lorenzo's Third in Command, after working off his debt.

The two stuck by him ever since.

Upon hearing Lorenzo approach the two stopped their conversation and looked up at their bestfriend.

"Everything is ready Lorenzo." Marco said, only earning a grunt in response as Lorenzo walked past them out of the front door. The two had gotten used to no response, he only talked when it was strictly business.

The two followed him outside walking behind him towards the car, the driver that had pulled up the car had already opened the backseat for him to enter.

"We have to stop before we leave." Was the only thing Lorenzo said as he got into the car. Marco and Luca followed closely, getting in the passenger and the drivers seat.

"Where to?" Luca asked, looking into the rearview mirror waiting for an answer.

"We need to pay Mr. Greene a visit." Lorenzo said, his deep authoritative tone.