Royals in Diagon Alley

Vela Luciana's POV

We finally arrived at Diagon Alley.
We were hidden in an alleyway which is an area used for traveling by floo.
We dusted and fixed ourselves because it is important to look proper when you are part of the Sacred 28.

Slowly we went out of the alleyway and joined the crowd which—not surprisingly—made a clear path for us to walk to.
Only a fool could mistaken who we are.
We were practically royals in the Wizarding World. People either feared or praised us but we never waste our time with those beneath us.

"Alright, we are meeting the Notts at Gringotts. The adults will have to collect a few galleons for your materials for school. Come along now." said Uncle Stefan

We followed him and a few minutes later we arrived at Gringotts.
"Children, you stay here while we go inside and collect the money. Stay close and don't go roaming around." Auntie Grace said.

The adults went inside while we remained in the same spot. We were all having a conversation till someone threw an arm around Blaise's and Draco's shoulder.
"GUESS WHO'S HERE!" A curly brunette yelled.

We all flinched because of how loud he is but we ended up laughing at his actions.

"Merlin Theo, could you be any louder?" Daphne rolled her eyes

"Well, I'm definitely louder in-" but Blaise cut him off knowing where he was going

"Don't..Utter..Another..Word" Blaise drawled

Theo playfully winked at us and we laughed.

"Where have you been anyway? We all met up at our Manor without you." Draco asked Theo.

"Father wanted to go to Knockturn Alley. Wanted to collect something. I have no idea what it is though" Theo shrugged

We all nodded our heads knowing how mysterious Uncle Leonardo is.

A few minutes went by and our parents went out of Gringotts holding a pouch of Galleons.

"Here you go children, use this to pay for your books. We will buy the rest of your materials." Mother said and she gave me and Draco a pouch of galleons each.

"Now off you go now! And remember NO associating with-" Father said

"Mudbloods" Draco and I replied in unison.

"Very Good. We will meet at the alleyway in about 2 hours." Father said.

We all said our goodbyes and left to go to Flourish & Blotts to collect our books for this school year.

Flourish & Blotts

Everyone went their separate ways to look for the books assigned for us. I was roaming around in a very secluded area till I saw a book that was unusually familiar. I stood on my tiptoes and carefully got it out of the shelf. The book has a silver intricate design. I opened it and saw a message written below...

I will find my way to you
in the next life
and every life after that

- Forever Yours, T.M.R

Suddenly, my chest feels constricted.
Reading the message made me feel so hollow. I have no idea why but I have a sudden urge to take this book and bring it with me.

I was flipping the pages but I sadly don't see any words written in these papers until a white flower petal fell on the ground. I picked it up and was curiously staring at it.

It was surprisingly still fresh.
It was pure white.
Suddenly, my vision went hazy.

I lost my balance and-

"So beautiful.." a girl whispered looking at a beautiful white rose
"she is." a dark-haired boy murmured still looking at the beauty in front of him.

"Vel! are you- VEL!?" suddenly I opened my eyes and see my friends worriedly looking at me. I was holding the shelf till my knuckles turned white.
My brother held my waist to keep me balance.

"V! are you alright?? What happened?" Pansy hurriedly asked me. The others are looking at me checking if I was alright.
"I'm fine, don't worry. I Just got a headache. Let's just go..." I replied sending them a reassuring smile.

"Okay...just hold onto Draco, ok?" Daphne told me, I nodded and they reluctantly stepped out of the bookshop still staring at me just to make sure I won't lose my balance.

"Are you sure you're okay? You can tell me Vel. I'm your brother" Draco whispered to me, I looked at him and just sent him a reassuring smile and wrapped my arms around his waist.

And secretly hiding the book in my bag.

🕯

Chapter 2 finished! I hope you guys like it so far! Don't forget to vote and comment :))

H.Hendrix