Back to Hogwarts

Vela Luciana's POV

After everything that happened, the train moved again. My friends and brother were still gushing about me making sure I was alright even if I told them I was okay but they were still persistent so I let them continue.

A few hours later

We finally arrived at the station.
Everyone got their bags and purses and we slowly went out of the train.
My brother stayed by my side all the time.

Walking to the carriages we saw the so-called Golden Trio. We made eye contact with them and of course they give us the stink eye and we rolled our eyes at that.

I was still looking at them when suddenly I saw the famous Harry Potter looking at me.

He was looking at me with squinted eyes, like he's trying to figure me out.
When he saw me looking back at him, he quickly looked away and shook his head.

I was confused as to why he did that, but I didn't want to waste my time on him, so I let it pass and thought nothing of it.

We got in on the carriages and we were finally on our way to Hogwarts.

A few minutes later

We hopped out of the carriage and suddenly we heard someone saying

"Hey, I heard that Harry Potter fainted on the train. I wonder why?"

We all looked at each other.
Shock written on everyone's face.

"Potter fainted too?" asked my brother

"Hey! You there!" Blaise called the boy over.

The boy turned around and his eyes widened when he saw us all looking at him. Blaise called him again.

The boy reluctantly walked towards us and asked shakily "y-yes?"

My friend's smirked at his fearful face.
"Did you say Potter fainted?" Draco asked him

"Oh, w-well yeah. Basically a D-dementor went inside his compartment..." He replied.

"I heard someone say Harry heard a woman shouting" he added.

I frowned "he did?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and Theo shooed him away and the boy rushed away without hesitation.

"V? You ok? You look like you've seen a ghost—the scary ones." Daphne worriedly asked

The others looked at me, but again I told them I was fine. The others were not convinced but let it pass knowing I wouldn't say anything.

We went inside the Great Hall and went towards the Slytherin Area.

Great Hall

Great Hall

Everyone settled down and a few minutes later the first years came inside.
Excitement and amazement were clearly shown on their faces making me feel nostalgic.