Step by Step

'CRUCIO'

THIRD PERSON POV

Vela's screams vibrated around the manor. The chandelier and the walls shook from the sound of her voice. Tom shut off his eyes, not baring to see her in pain but quickly opened it again to focus on the spell.

Her family held on to each other, wishing that they can do something to ease her pain, just for a slightest bit.

Narcissa prayed to Salazar to help her daughter and to ease her pain. The love of a mother is so great, she can feel the pain of what her daughter is feeling just by looking at her.

VELA LUCIANA'S POV

"Always and Forever?"

The pain. I can barely handle it. It felt like thousands of knives stabbing at me. A burning pain on my chest making my breathing shortened.

"I'm with child!"

Flashes of images and moments are showing in my mind. Making me forget the pain momentarily.

"Good-morning husband..."

Husband. Tom Riddle. My husband...

"Let's have a picnic!"

My family...Mine.

"Tom?"

"Mhm?"

"I—"

Dumbledore...him. Him.

"I will take back what was stolen from me."

Oh Tom..

"Always and Forever, my darling."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 WEEK LATER

I felt the warmth of the sun shining on my face.
I could hear the sound of the clock ticking. I could smell flowers that were clearly fresh and blooming.

'What happened?'

I slowly opened my eyes and slowly blinked to adjust my eyesight.

'Why do I always pass out' I internally said

I looked around and saw myself back in my bedroom. I was in a different clothing and flowers were displayed on my bedside table.

My throat felt so parched, I couldn't even call my house elf to give me some water. Thankfully, Poppy appeared.

She gasped once she saw I was wide awake.

"Miss Malfoy is awake! All is well!" Poppy cried in happiness

After hearing the commotion, my parents quickly barged inside my chambers and readied their wands. After seeing no harm and danger they sighed in relief and hid their wands.

"Masters...she's awake." Poppy bowed

Mother and Father turned around and gasped once they saw me. Mother cried in happiness and gave me the tightest hug she ever gave.

"My baby!" She cried

"M-mother..." I croakily whispered