Isabela x f!reader

Gabrikuma

Art credits: @LePrinceKido on twitter

Information: you and isabela have been seeing each other in town recently and checking each other out when passing.

Isabela pov: I passed her. I always do every morning, I can tell she likes me and I like her too. She's gorgeous, the way she moves, her eyes everything is beautiful. Today I'm going to speak to her. It wasn't that hard but it was like breaking tradition. We always eyed each other up without speaking. I don't even know her name!

I stopped right behind her before turning to speak to her.
"Hey what's your name?" I ask. She turned quickly and looked at me shocked.
"Y/n!" She smiled towards me. She seemed caring like someone I can trust. Someone who won't see me as anything less if I show her my imperfections. I make her a flower quickly and hand it to her.
"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" I question giving Y/n my hand. She just looked at me before having a slight blushing face. Y/n puts the flower in her hair and happily takes my hand.
"Of course!" She smiles before walking with me. I take her to my room sneaking her in past all my family. Some how it worked. We sat in my room silently before she spoke.
"It's really pretty here- I mean your pretty!" She says with a little stutter turning into a blushing mess. I just smile and blush back simply before testing things out. I kiss her cheek and she froze.

She snapped out of it and kissed me back before she gave me a kiss on the lips. Surprising from someone was frozen and stuttering earlier. I kiss your back lovingly. Before she stops.

"I'm sorry I'm taking things quite fast." She starts apologising.
"No don't worry! We can keep going just maybe leave dating and marriage aside for now" I laugh a little. I then lean back to kissing her blushing still. She was adorable.

"In a few years you will be mine trust me y/n"