Isabela x f!reader prt2

Gabrikuma

Isabela pov:

I didn't lie. We are together. It's amazing our relationship. It did take a while yes. 6 months of just kissing and I love yous later.

Not only 6 months later we have ealso been together for 1 year. Y/n is truly magnificent. She is always thinking of me no matter what.

Today we are sitting at where we first met the street corner we first saw each other.
"And here's to an amazing and beautiful girlfriend." She laughs giving me a gift. It was a hair piece beautiful none the less.
"See its beautiful just like you!" She smiling tackling me into a hug nor caring who's watching us.
"Oh how much I love you." I state back to her giving her a big kiss.
"That's not all I got you come on!" She smiles standing up giving me her hand. I follow her.

It was a shop, where we get our dresses from "I got one for you it's being specially made!!" Y/n goes up to the till and the shop keeper goes around back to get it. It was absolutely gorgeous it had a built in corset and had a flowery design at the bottom to represent my gift.

I go into the changing room to change into it once she paid. It was amazing she has amazing style. It suited me so much somehow. The rest of our little date evening I wore it.