Camilo x f!reader

Your_local_skif

It was the gift ceremony. I had offered to help out with the drinks. 'I know I was a little clumsy but I practiced so I should be fine.' I keep repeating over and over in my head.

I'm doing good.

Spoke too soon. I trip over someone as the drinks go flying everywhere. That's embarrassing and now I'm soaked with them. The blood rushes to my face as I go red embarrassed. People have started to wisper about me. I've just ruined Antonio's special day.

I run away instantly embarrassed at myself for doing that. Knowing Its probably not best to leave because  that will make even more of a scene I run off to somewhere in the house to calm down.

I find myself by a wall in the kitchen crying to myself about this. 'How can I be so stupid?'I think.

A few seconds later I hear a calming voice. I've heared it before but not often so it can't be my family.

"Are you alright? I saw what happened." The sweet voice says. I don't dare to lift up my head to see who it is I was too embarrassed to have my face shown. It should pass in a month if I'm lucky.

The mystery person rests a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." He speaks. He then pulls me into a firm hug as I look at him over his shoulder. The clothes. The hair. Camilo cares? He's comforting me? I think as I blush slightly at this feeling.

"Thank y-you" I wisper in between sniffles. This made me feel alot better to be honest. Having a Madrigal comfort me when I just ruined another's big day. It felt good.
He gives me a reasuring pat on the back.

"Let it all out.." He smiles as I cry harder. Seconds turn to minutes as I'm in his arms. Around 10 minutes pass of us hugging before I stop crying.

I pull myself away from Camilo and look him in the eyes with my puffy ones.

"Feel any better" He asks smiling.

"Yes, thank you" I reply as I sit opposite him looking at him. The gift ceremony was nearly at an end so we decided to go and chill in his room for a little bit.