Mirabel x f!reader

Art credits:

https://imagitory.tumblr.com/post/668336322465988608/amp

Belizeannon

Y/n pov:

It was quite hard being Mirabels lover. Seeing as she has quite a hard life I was her comforter. The hard part was getting inside the house, I wish she was allowed a girlfriend but she was top scared to ask.

Luckily I'm an inventor so I can use all sorts of gadgets to get inside which I use anyways. Today was another day where I use my gadgets.

I made a new invention today which was better than my last one.  I got straight to the nursery with no problems unfortunately it kinda broke down so she had to help me into the window. Other than that it was perfect. After she helped me in I wisperd to her.
"Is Delores out?" She nodded.

It was really hard to see her seeing as my brother is dating Isabela. It was our secret that we were dating which was cute.

She came in and gave me a kiss before I returned it. I was like her comfort and she was mine.
"I love you" She smiled to me.
"I love you too!" I replied returning her smile.

We then layed in bed together cuddling for the rest of the time I could live like this forever.

Unfortunately Delores was coming back anytime so I had to leave. I gave her a final kiss. "See you soon my love" I smiled towards her before taking odd out of her window.

If only I could stay longer.