Luisa x f!reader

beepleboople
LokisPet24

🍋🍋🍋

Y/n pov:

Here we are. In her room shedding clothes like there is no tomorrow. Her eyes are fixated on me aswell as mine on her.

After all clothes are on the floor she comes over to me and kisses me roughly sticking her tongue in my mouth. She then lovingly touches my body all over leaving a sensation in me that I love.

Instantly I go down to touch her aswell as she backs me up onto a desk. She then runs her hand all over my breasts touching away. She rolls my nipples in-between her fingers letting moans escape my mouth. I try to copy her actions not doing it as good as her but she does let out a few moans so I take it as a win.

She then starts to finger me with 2 fingers at first using a scissoring motion. I just carry on touching her breasts. I'm moaning alot I won't be surprised is Alma can hear us. If she can I'm digging myself a grave.

My legs start to shake as I orgasm. She smirks at me.
"Come on baby girl don't be shy." She says noticing my actions. I blush at this like mad. I then move my hand down to finger her aswell. For me though I use more fingers seeing as it gives more pleasure. She congratulates me with moans coming from her as she moves on my fingers.

After a few minutes of constant fingering she orgasms on my fingers this time. She then goes to kiss me roughly as we get softer then go to a stop.
"Don't move." She says before she goes to get a warm damp towel to clean us off. I enjoy the sensation after that. We then get dressed putting our clothes on.
"I love you." I state truthfully as I lay down in her bed.
"Love you too baby." She replies coming in with me to hug. We fall asleep that night hugging.