Murder remains in the Dusttale? New world? Bad guy's Tratitor?

Full Q:
Sorry to bother you. I'd like to ask a question. Are the answers to these questions based on the fact that Murder remains in the Dusttale? I mean, if he volunteered to join The Bad Guys and go to other AU with them. Might the new world make him different ? For example, he will become indiscriminate in killing others whether they are innocent or not; Or he will tire of killing and show mercy to certain monsters and people. Is this likely to happen? In addition, if The Bad Guys failed, is Murder the category that is easy to be a traitor?(I guess whatever he chooses, he always considers his own interests first.)

And if the only choice to save the Dusttale is to trust the human beings in the Dusttale (Murder knows it), will he choose to give up his hatred and believe the human beings in the Dusttale? I wonder what Murder would do between "stop the human race" and "save the world". I'm sorry to ask you a complicated question.
Thank you so much! ! ! (๑'•ω•'๑ )

A:
1. People change depending on the environment. However, his change will not be dramatic. As far as it goes, he is a character in Dusttale.

2. There's a high probability. It would never be his intention to enter The Bad Guys.

3. Wow, this is a difficult question. In me, the answer is almost fiftv-fiftv. But somehow I feel like