Ch3

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲....

I hung up the call, got out my car and started walking towards the main entrance of the building.

I'm gonna beat Kenny's ass.

"M-Mr. Ackerman how may I help you?" The receptionist stuttered as she tried to look into his-cold, grey eyes.

"Petra, where the hell is Kenny?" Levi inquired.

She looked at her computer for a moment.
"Uhm.. he should still be in his office, sir." She answered looking up to find that Levi had already walked away towards the elavator

Levi steps in the elevator and pushes a button labeled 20. The door closes and Levi is alone with his thoughts.

*cue jazzy elevator music.*

  The elevator stops and Levi walks out to see people dressed in button ups and pencil skirts taking handling files and typing away on laptops and monitors.

It goes silent as soon as they realize their future employer is in the room. All eyes are on Levi right now but it doesn't faze him.

  "The fuck are you all starring at, get back to work." He scowled.

   Dozens of eyes dropped down to there screens or paperwork out of fear of the pissed off ravenette.

Levi walked down the hall, made a right and opened the double doors to Kenny's office.

Kenny was in the middle of drinking a substance when he heard the doors of his office open. He looked up to see his favorite (only) nephew coming towards him with murderous intention.

He couldn't help but grin. And stand/ hide behind a chair

"Leviiii-",

"Cut the bullshit Kenny your avoiding death."He snarled.

"Yeah Yeah, you're going to kill me I know but before you do that let me explain." Kenny insisted.

"Hear you out? You called me on the phone and told me that I was getting fucking married." He shouted. "And you still haven't denied that you weren't lying."

"In my defense it seemed like a good way to kill two birds with one stone." He said. Kenny sat down on a jet-black, leather armchair continuing his defense statement.

"Well you see, last week, yours truly was feeling a bit generous, and as if reading my mind my assistant informed me about a multi-million dollar company that had filed for bankruptcy recently." Kenny stated. "Apparently it was all over the news, but I'd never heard of it."

"Get to the point Kenny."Levi impatiently stated.

"Fine, I called, we spoke, we're going to dinner, you're getting married, the end." Kenny finished.

"Kenny!" Levi shouted.

"You-" Kenny was interrupted by a book flying past his head.
"We spoke on the phone about 3 days ago and I told him that I would give him 690 million to help with him, under one condition. But I didn't know what that condition was yet."

Levi glared at Kenny before pinch the bridge of his nose. "Let me take a wild guess and say that this one condition was that I have to marry some spoiled brat because daddy's money is depleting."

"Exactly!" Kenny said with a bit of enthusiasm.
Silence followed after his comment.

"You're mother wanted you to marry before you took over the company, Levi" Kenny explained. "She made me promise that you would, but I already know you had no intention of doing so. Unless I'm mistaken." Kenny glanced up at Levi who was looking at the floor.

"As I thought, anyways think of this as a favor I'm doing for you." Kenny slouched back in his chair. Silence absorbed the room again.

" I'm planning to retire in a few weeks, and I just remembered this now." Kenny took another sip. "Just think of it as a business transaction."

"Yeah that's just fantastic, your shitty timing is the reason I'm being inconvenienced."

"I know, but honestly how bad can she be."

Silence.

"Out of all the shitheads you could've told, you decide to tell Hange." Levi said.

"Whats wrong with Hange?" Kenny asked. "You'd think the first person you'd let know you're getting married is your best friend."

" She's not my friend and you told her knowing damn well she was going to open her big fat mouth and tell everyone. " Levi snarled.

Levi sighed, stood up and walk towards the double doors.

"Don't you want to know their names, we do have dinner with them tomorrow." Kenny started.

Levi stopped at the door. Before continuing he said, "I could care less about that shitty brat or her shitty ass father." Levi walked out the door.

Wc 757