50

Waaaaaaaaaaait.
Before you get mad
Before you yell
Before you send me to the corner for not uploading.

A few things transpired between my last upload and now.

Yes, I did get my phone taken away, what else is new? I don't know if they knew every time they would take it I would sneak it away and use it, but they started taking it with them. 😑

Also, I've had a lot of tests these few weeks and 2 concerts, so I feel like I wouldn't have had a lot of time to write anyway.

But I had my birthday recently which was when I got my phone back. And I was sick.

But I'm still sorry, I saw the comments and I felt so guilty. 😖

Byyyyeee

You opened your eyes slightly to see,

Nobody.

Levi wasn't in your arms or the bed for that matter. What time was it even?

You stretch your arms and hesitantly get out of bed. You left your phone in your room, so you had no way of contact or anything to tell you the time.

You walk to the door and open it, looking around for Levi.

He didn't need to tell you wherever he went, you weren't obligated. You just wanted to know, it was weird for him to disappear.

Yesterday was different, but usually, he would tell you where he was going, if he was going out. In any case, it didn't matter much, it just meant you would be completely alone for a while.

You walk through the hall to your room, wanting to take a shower and make some plans for the day. I wonder if Sasha's busy.

She's been asking to go out to some breakfast cafe for a little while.

You swiftly enter the shower, where the warm water graced your skin. You relaxed, melting in the warmness. Warm showers were like chicken soup for the soul.

——————-

"Just to confirm sir, the Venue booked will be ready by the next day, and it will be decorated by the day of the event." The event planner stated.

"You've made the payment so everything regarding that is settled as is everything I just told you." They finished.

"Good," Levi uncrossed his legs and stood ready to leave. "Thank you,"

"Oh and Mr. Ackerman," The event planner called. Levi stopped in his tracks. "Don't forget to call whenever you and Y/n decide you want to plan the wedding if you haven't already."

Levi turned his head to them. The planner smiled in turn.

"Hmm," Levi voiced. "I'll think about it."

Levi walks out, leaving the planner grinning in her office. He enters his car planning to stop at a bakery since he didn't have breakfast.

Flowers, Venue, Invitations, everything's ready.

Levi sighs. This sounds like a wedding.

He closed the door of the car and starts it.

I'm kinda hungry, maybe I'll stop by the bakery on the way.

Hopefully, she's up or she's not getting one.

Once finished you changed into casual clothing. You took your phone since you had no perception of time.

It read 11:27

Messages.

Levi😒

Annie💕