47

Levi sat on the couch, his forearm laid across his lap while his other arm rested on it. Thoughts clouded his mind; what was wrong with him, why did he let this happen, etc.

Y/n was in the kitchen, wiping away the leftover shards of the plate. She had thrown away the plate Levi broke before telling him he should sit down and collect his thoughts.

Y/n had finished cleaning the mess and walked over to him. She sat next to him but not so close as to where he had space.

"Let's talk," Y/n suggested.

I cross my arms together. "Go ahead, I'm not stopping you."

"I'm fine, " I lied. Y/n has done enough for me.

She grinned. "Tell that to the broken plate in the trash." She placed both hands on her lap and tilted her head towards me.

"When I said I would go through this with you, I meant it," She told me. "That includes talking about what's bothering you."

She placed her hand on my shoulder, and I instinctively tensed. It was too noticeable for her not to and by the time I realized, she had taken it back.

"Oh sorry-

"No I," I tried to say, but the rest wouldn't leave my mouth. I've made things awkward with the person I'm starting to feel most comfortable with. "Tch," I chided.

"I still want you to talk to me, "She stated. "I'm not forcing you, we can just sit here."

I stayed quiet.

Here, y/n's giving me a chance to confide in her, tell her everything I'm feeling.

But why would I?

What if she differently after we talk? What if she thinks I'm weak or can't handle myself? Then what?

As my thoughts progressed I felt myself sink into my hole. I couldn't get anything out even if I wanted to.

I stayed quiet.

Silence had left time moving slower than it seemed to. I heard y/n softly breathe in, as though she was planning to speak, but a faint ringing coming from her phone interrupted her.

"I'm sorry," She said while taking her phone out of her pocket.

I looked back to my lap. "Take your time," I mumble. I wasn't rushing her.

Y pov

"Hell-"

"Y/nnnn when is shorty coming back?" Sasha whined. You internally facepalm at her choice of "endearment" for Levi.

"Sasha, I thought you weren't going to work?"

"I wasn't,  but Connie showed up at my apartment and said, "If I have to go, you're gonna go with me," Sasha said. Her voice was a whisper, telling you she didn't want someone to hear her.

Levi looked at you confused.

"Sasha what do you mean?" You ask. "What's wrong?"

She sighs. "It's petra, she says she's boss now or whatever, but she's more of a pain in the ass if you ask me."

"What?" Levi asked in a low voice, hinting at the anger growing inside him.

Sasha halted, not speaking a word through the phone, now knowing that two people were listening, one being her boss, who she had insulted a minute ago.

Sasha was too stunned to speak or to be more exact, scared to speak.

"Continue," Levi seethed. "What else, Braus."