The Party

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆. As soon as we steeped the front entrance, near the fountain, the paparazzi swarmed us like a pack of hyenas.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Me Ackerman!"

"Y/n I love your dress!"

"Mr. Ackerman, who are you wearing?"
"Y/n who are you wearing?"

I kept walking and sped up my pace a little.  Y/n however, did not, she seemed to get distracted.

"Look at their beautiful rings!"

"Mr. Ackerman over here please."

I took her hand and brought her up to my speed. "You're like a deer in headlights," I commented.

She awkwardly smiled and apologized.

Aside from that, I could have sworn I saw Petra standing next to one of the trees near the entrance of the estate. I guess I was imagining things.
———————---Back to you sis—————————
I thought I saw Petra near a tree next to the entrance.

Great, I'm seeing her other places now.

I know he doesn't like the paparazzi but it probably would've been better to stop for pictures, to keep the stunt up, of course.

We walked inside to see a few other party guests near the entrance placing their coats away. Through the hallway, you spotted Kenny, who was wildly laughing.

Everyone there looked absolutely gorgeous. Loud music rang through the halls. A swarm of party guests surrounded you and Levi. You and he didn't pay much attention.

There were a lot of people here already. I guess Kenny does have a lot of friends, assuming all these guests are mostly his friends.

You had realized you hadn't taken your hand away from Levi's. It felt natural, part of you didn't really want to let the warmness of his hand go.

You couldn't stay with him all night, or could you?

Would you?

No, I don't want to come off as clingy. Levi would definitely mind me staying with him all through the party. I'm probably already pushing it with being so close to him.

"Where is that bastard?" Levi sighed.  He looked around until he spotted Kenny conversing with a few other people. Kenny looked in our direction and grinned.

"Levi, Y/n!" Kenny greeted. He walked over to where you were.

"Y/n You look beautiful." You smiled, "Thank you, Kenny." One thing you didn't notice earlier about him was that he was still sporting his iconic bowler hat. You smile at the thought.

"Miss. Ackerman!"

"Miss. Ackerman who are you wearing!"

You turn your head and see Mikasa, accompanied by someone else, waking at the entrance of the house.

You immediately ran over to her and gave her an enormous hug.

"Hey, you're here!"

"Y/nnnn!" Mikasa squealed. You let go of her and she stares at you intently. I know I already said this but you look absolutely stunning."

She takes your hand only now realizing the ring on your finger. " Holy shit, did he get this for you?" 

"Can we get a close-up on the ring?"

You laugh.

"So who's your friend?"

"Ladies over here please!"