Ch 24

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢♥︎

As long as Levi was alive he wasn't your problem. 

You try to walk away from him but you realize he has your hand clasped with his.

"Don't go." He whispered. "Can't you stay with me y/n?"

There wasn't any way he was going to let go of your hand. "I'll stay with you Levi, but promise me you will sleep." You said. He nodded. and rested his head on the pillow.

You let go of his hand and grab a chair from the table. After setting it beside the bed, You sit and he holds your hand again.

It reminded you of how you got inside your room. You slept in his car but woke up in the guest room. Levi probably carried you there.

I'll thank him later when we start talking again. Whenever that is.

Levi still held your hand as he slept. In a matter of minutes, you had dozed off with him.

"Come on y/n! You shouldn't be so cheap you're rich!"

"I actually don't have any money, but you can pay this time right?"

"If you want me to like you then just buy it."

"Y/n there's a party tonight you're going with me right?"

"Well actually, Petra, I was going to study for-"

"We will have to take your limo and buy some new clothes." Petra squealed. "I heard some college guys would be there Y/n! College guys!"

" Petra I don't really want t-"

"If you don't go, then people won't like you y/n. You'll go back to being the same loser you were before you met me."

Petra stopped walking and looked at you.

"You don't want that y/n, I don't want that for you."

"You know I don't want  that, right?"

"Yeah, y-yeah I know."

"Good I'll see you after school so that we can go shopping."

Petra walks into her English class.

"Isn't that your friend?"

"We aren't actually friends."

"What do you mean you hang out with y/n all the time."

" I'm only using her for money, she's super spoiled and obnoxious. I'm basically doing her a favor."

They snicker.

"Get this, she's never had a friend before."

Everyone laughs.

"What a loser."

You open your eyes and sigh. Another memory I didn't need to remember. You thought. You glanced behind you, to see the sun in all its glory. Did I sleep here all night?  You look at your hand that is still intertwined with his. More importantly, I held his hand all night?

The beautiful man in front of you was sound asleep still grasping your hand.  You slowly get up and get out of his grasp. You put the chair back where it belongs.

"She's just a sheltered little bitch who didn't know anything until she met me."  You cringe at her words.

You silently open Levi's door and walk out. You didn't want to be there when he woke up, he would've had a massive headache and still be under the impression you weren't talking with each other. 

   You weren't the first person he wanted to see in the morning. You went up to the kitchen and searched for the box of teabags that were already open.

I like the way it tastes when you make it.

You blushed again. Goddamit y/n, he said a fucking sentence. You finish pouring the hot water into the teacup and stir it. The scent of it filled the air.

You take the teacup back to Levi's room hoping that it would be hot when he woke up. You were also wishing he wasn't awake so you wouldn't have to talk at all.

You silently entered the room put the teacup on his desk and left. Before leaving you turned to see if Levi was still asleep. He was snuggled up in his blanket and hadn't moved an inch.

You exit his room and go to yours.