𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 ❝

███████████████████████████

The dauntingly cold and obscured air factions into the vile castle walls, bouncing back 'n forth to produce a sense of clarity within. No sound errupts in every single room it holds, metal chain dangles viciously as it was pulled for it to strain and break but to no avail. Dark shadows crawls in the ceiling of the chambers, no shed of light welcomed in the cell as it is used for those who are being repelled for constructing a tiny bit of offense to any of the kings or their queens.

Many ounce of memory, dark and painful thoughts linger in its small and four walls of the cell. There could be seen as a stained and dark liquid, forever stuck in the concrete floors used to taunt prisoners for months.

There is one of two Volturi guard who has access to its chambers and assigned to torture their companions. High enough clearance as their cloaks are darker than the rest, one atoned to the pleasure of hearing victim suffer while the other would rather stay silent and indulged in the time for her to leave already.

Times such as then weren't pretty for Eleanor Chase whom hid her repulse of hurting many of people she knows being part of the coven she swore to stay with.

One time, she hated herself for hurting the only person who loves her, human and vampire.

Atlas Chase did a horrible crime.

"Eleanor." Shrill tone of voice belongs to Demetri who held no amusement but only a darker sense in his burgundy gaze, letting the door he opened click on the concrete wall.

"What is it?" Eleanor held no pleasure of entertaining Demetri's pathetic excuse to make her laugh. Though she did enjoy his effort, this time is different as she has no mood to laugh and act like friends with him. They are simply in the same coven, Demetri being humorous but it didn't seem like he wanted to make her laugh like before again.

"Aro wishes to see you." He implored darkly, almost a sort of sense in his tone that made Eleanor turn around to meet his scarced gaze. Demetri slightly looks down, almost ashamed or. . . possible afraid. "It's Atlas."

Eleanor would've felt her heart sank at the very bottom of her shrill existence in this world.

Entering the throne room isn't unfamiliar anymore. There are many occasions which where she would enter, kill someone by either Caius or Aro's command for their own entertainment with fellow Marcus watching by the sidelines, unamused.