𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝ 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐞

❝ 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐞  ❝

███████████████████████████

Having a oneself task for the Volturi isn't difficult than what it seems. Most task were to only kill someone quickly for doing a crime or to consult in someone on Aro's behalf, possibly threatening and posing a grave vow to come for them if they ever question the Volturi's motives again in the dark. Unlike simple tasks like those, Aro has Eleanor Chase on one that she is hesitant on doing.

Even when she is on Seattle grounds, she stays on a hotel, clocking in the suite and just sat on the couch with her legs crossed, timidly fighting herself on the inside of what is sane and what is not. It seems as if killing her own brother who abandoned her was easy. Just a
mere look and he'd shrivel into ice and it would give her a much easier task of shattering his head and burning his corpse, letting it brittle and be nothing less of an ant in the dark and horrible world they live in.

If she company to deal with, she'd be face to face with the Cullens right now and demandinf Atlas's freedom to be handed. But no. Aro sent her alone, tested her loyalty to the coven again and again. Everytime, she passes with flying colors, used to lying and putting on a show. But now, she's reluctant and heavily emotions bearing on her shoulders, bringing her down to hell even if she isn't dead yet. The feeling made her sink on the couch once more, wanting it to swallow her and make her disappear.

Even if she does kill her own brother. . . what kind of monster will she turn into then?

And if she refused to, she'd be alone and no family to surround her. No people like her own kind to accompany her like Demetri would. Even if she didn't much relish on being in the same room as Jane, she finds the witch's presence endearingly welcome despite their differences. Eleanor was upset as she didn't have the chance to bid farewell to Athenodora in the tower before she left to go to Seattle.

The real concern was that Eleanor was unsure if she was to go back to Volterra.

Would she get away with telling Aro she's killed Atlas but never really did? She wouldn't. Eleanor knew the first thing Aro would do is look in her head and she cannot do anything to prevent him from seeing her hesitation of ending Atlas's life. Or the very least not see him die by her hands.

Annoyance and rage ate her from the inside and out, hand swiftly grabbing a car key she had stolen from her victim a few hours ago to journey her way to the beloved town of Washington, Forks.

Once in a blue moon, Eleanor had lived a wonderous life. She isn't privileged nor stacked with luxuries, but she was happy with the life which were handed to her as well as a little brother she could protect. With their father as a huntsman for animals they fed on every night, meaning they rarely see him in mornings and afternoon, their mother had a terrible attitude for two children she bore but did not take care of properly.

Ever since she grew of age to be a woman, Eleanor swore it to herself to always look after Atlas ever since the boy came home one day, sobbing as suppose he tripped running back home. Their mother had a fit from all the noise and commanded Eleanor to take care of him quietly. Doing so, Atlas revealed that he was being chased by this two bigger kids in attempt to annoy and bully him. Atlas was ten and he was always a small kid for some reason unlike his father who was tall and built, gone well to his persona as a hunter.

At the age of eighteen, Eleanor was being shown around by her mother as a wonderful candidate as a wife to rich men who comes and visits their town often. They were intrigued by her beauty and as well as polite attitude. More so to the fact that she didn't hesitate nor look afraid to say what she wanted and it was to not marry against her own accord. She made their hearts flutter but she only did so out of politeness. They courted her yet she told them no at the very first day, precisely knowing what she wants and it was to live free for a moment in her young age.

Then she met a certain black haired boy, a charming smile and humble heart. Eleanor felt that she must've at least liked him in a way that she promised she won't. By his charismatic charm, couldn't understand the meaning of no, he was persistent in a way that made Eleanor give in to what her heart wanted.

The only problem back then was that Evan's eyes were red, absolutely livid and unusual.

Passing by a mountain in full speed, the audi races through skid marks of the black road and into a bridge that revealed what is in front of Forks. Eleanor was nervous, hesitating as she didn't know what she's doing. Doing so, the steering wheel she held grew cold and snow appeared but she doesn't let go. As it her powers were stopping her as she felt the cold surround her capable hands.

Should she do this? Murder her own brother? Eleanor would never but she was instructed to or else she'd get killed herself if she won't finish the task. Most of all, she'd face Carlisle who would no doubt protect Atlas, reason with her to not do it and be on her way or else she'd be the one to get hurt. She's outnumbered but her gift is strong.

Eleanor Chase almost broke the wheel on squeezing it to tight when she swerved to the right, crashing he car onto a sign that she didn't bother to have read on finishing the bridge to apass. Her head almost hits the front, no emergency protocol had initiated and Eleanor was suffocating metaphorically that it made her kick the car door open, letting it fly into the forest as she steps out.

She looks back inside, seeing the wheel covered in ice as well as the seat. Eleanor felt the piercing pain of venom corrupt her iris before she closes her eyes and left the scene, going back to the bridge in a fast pace that no one would've seen by how fast she wanted to leave.

No matter how much of a monster she's turned into, Eleanor would never bring herself to kill her little brother. Even if he had found a family of his own and forgot about her, she refused to comply to Aro's command.

She was better than that.

And Eleanor was willing to take the risk of being dead and on the run away from him.