❊ Chapter 7 ❊

prepare for trouble! and make it double.
———————————

———————————

* hey lol *

* i'm not dead! just haven't written in a while, very sorry about that :( *

———————————
S1: E2: Test x of x Tests

Part II
———————————

"Man, I can't see a thing!"

M/N shivered. His eye was also having a hard time adjusting to the forest's unforgiving darkness.

"It's cold too. How long have we even been wALKI-" M/N fell to the ground with a yelp. A stray rock in the path had caused this. And now, he was in an even more sour mood.

"fuck this." He hissed under his breath. Giving up, he settled himself into a sitting position. The darkness could come and consume him for all he cared. He really wouldn't mind.

Leorio was walking behind him, being the last out of the group. He saw the entire thing.

"Man, are you okay?" He whispered at the fallen child in concern. M/N sighed and nodded, being pulled up gently. Together, the two continued walking - not speaking a word about the fall.

The four walked on without any problems. Kurapika and Gon were in the front while M/n and Leorio strayed further behind. The hush silence actually felt rather comfortable.

Until Leorio loudly let out another complaint.

"'You'll reach the top in two hours' she said. Well, it was two hours, two hours ago!" He groaned. He hummed softly when something suddenly caught his attention.

A sign.

Not just any sign - the same sign they had already passed by over 7 times. M/N sighed deeply upon seeing it. The words were engraved into his mind at this point.

"Another 'Beware of Magical Beasts' sign?" Leorio rubbed his temple in disappointment. "I'm starting to think we're never gonna find this stupid Exam site."

Leorio was tired of this forest already. In exasperation, he cried out to the rest of the group, "Guys, I'm so hungry! I need to take a dump!"

His yells continued as Gon shouted back to him. "Try to keep up, Leorio!"

"Hold on, hold on." M/N perked up. He began to fumble and reach into his bag. He swore he saw Elias pack him some fruits.