~Alternative Blip Scene~

*~ Lovely's, I just couldn't choose who I wanted to disappear! So I've decided against my better judgement to create an alternative ending, as you could tell by the title. So this here is your blip scene and your beloved Pietro's reaction ~*

~~~

*** Pietro's Pov ***

I don't understand what's happening. Everyone's disappearing all around me. Sam, Bucky, T'Challa. I look down at my sister as she rests at Vision's side, she meets my eyes as she realizes what's going on. But she too disappears right before my very eyes.

"Wanda," I speak her name just as she goes, not knowing if she heard me or not. I a part of me feels like is decaying away, and for a moment I think I'm going too but I quickly realize that I'm not, that it's just the feeling of me losing my twin, the other half of me. I can't believe it, my sister is gone. She's really gone.

"Piet..."

*** Third-person ***

Y/n's voice sounded so airless, it threw Pietro for a spin. He turned his head away from where his sister had been previously, pulled away from his and Y/n's tight embrace and watched painfully as she observed her own hand begin to fade into nothing. The fear hit Pietro fast, faster than he could run. He was terrified and he began to wonder if his wife felt that emotion just now.

"Princessa?" he tried grabbing onto her other hand for comfort but that one too, began to fade away before their very eyes. And suddenly, Y/n looked into her husband's eyes, her legs collapsing beneath her, turning to dust as she hit the ground. Pietro's eyes got big, tears pooling on his lower lid. She was just there. Y/n was just there, standing in front of him and holding him close.

"No... No. No, no, no, no. No!" he screamed for the high heaven, dropping to the ground and practically tearing up the dust his wife had just fallen into nothing on, trying to search for her in an irrational way. This couldn't be happening, not to him, not to his kids. They needed Y/n. She was the stronghold of their family, the sunshine in all of their days. What were the twins going to do without their mother? What was he going to do without his wife? And then it hit Pietro, the sudden realization of something far worse than hurt him even more.

"She... Y/n... Oh my god." Pietro covered his mouth, feeling like he was going to throw up at the bare thought. He didn't want to even imagine anymore. He just stared ahead of him, not being able to comprehend everything at once, it was just too much stress for him to handle. Steve forced himself in the view of Pietro, trying to look him in the eyes, the same pain Pietro held played in the blue eyes of Steve Rogers. He had just watched his daughter disappear into nothingness and he could understand what Pietro must have been feeling. But Steve could see something more behind the pain Pietro was carrying,

"Y/n was six weeks pregnant." the tears fell down his cheeks as he looked up to his father-in-law, despair covering his every feature. Steve's expression changed dramatically, confusion and fear wandering his mind.

"She was pregnant?" Steve sat back, disbelief starting to take over all his emotions as he repeated what Pietro had told him. What he wanted to figure out was why the couple didn't tell him? Why Y/n didn't tell him? Steve wanted to blame Pietro at this moment for letting Y/n even come along, but he knew he would be wrong for doing so. He knows Y/n is stubborn and she always fights for what she thinks is right, no matter the consequence. But he would have at least thought his daughter would at least have stepped away if she was carrying a child.

Pietro shot his head up from the ground, wasting no time in getting on his feet and speeding away towards the castle. He had two other children that were his number one priority, he had to make sure they were okay. But when Pietro did arrive, he found some of their loose toys strewn about the floor, figuring Ayo had taken them out of the diaper bag to keep them distracted. But they weren't there. Ayo, Xander, Abella. Neither one of them was there. Only the recently familiar dust particles on the floor. He had lost everyone he loved. He had no one left. Wanda was gone, his wife and kids were gone, and his parents were gone the longest. Was there even any chance he'd get his family back?

~~~

*~ And just a little quick clarification, my love's. Pietro is still the one to officially blip. I simply wrote this as an experiment and because I had the ideas flowing. But now you have a small glimpse into what the reaction would have been if you had blipped instead of our darling Pietro. ~*