Who are you?!?

I was walking alone to my house after spending the afternoon with my best friend, Jade. We wrote a song and recorded it on a cd. It's pretty good if i say so myself. I feel like i can hear steps behind me. No, i'm just being paranoid. The steps get louder and i turn around, big mistake. I see someone i think i recognize. Then, a bag goes over my head and i scream. "Shut up or you will feel pain!" He said. I did. He then took me to a car and put me in the trunk. This is how i die i thought. I was kicking the trunk and hitting it. " Stop it Riley or i will beat your ass so hard you will wish you were never born!" After a half hour of me crying we finally got there. Are they going to kill me? Rape me? Both? "Who are you?" I mumbled. "Shut up and go inside." He shoved me in the front door. When we got in he pushed me to the floor and said: " You have to be punished for kicking the trunk. But first, i am Ashley, that's Andy, this is CC and these are Jake and Jinxx. Oh! So they are that band Black veil brides Jade keeps talking about! "I know. My best friend loves you guys." I say, scared of what they'll do next. " Oh we have her here. Right now." They took her too? CC brings out Jade by her hair, waking her up. They didn't say anything more, just grabbed us and shoved us in a room with one bed and no windows. Jade and i hugged each other. "Are you okay?" I asked. " Yes what about you? Did they hurt you?" She says, worry flashing through her face. "No, but that Ashley said i'm going to be punished. Come on, let's go to sleep." So we did. "Goodnight Riles." "Goodnight Jade"