Chapter 6-Die young

"Get up freaks!" Andy yells. (lmao but in chapter 4 you said you were a freak andy wyd)

I do as he says and get up only to find Andy holding a knife.

"Andy... What are you doing?" I whisper because Gerard is still sleeping. Andy gets uncomfortably closer to me and stares me right in the eyes. After what seemed like forever he looks away and goes closer to Gerard. He brings the knife up.

"You love him don't you? I see the way you look at him and anyone could tell that you love him just by the look in your eyes."

"Andy..."

"DON'T YOU DARE ANDY ME! YOU LOVE HIM! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME! NOT HIM! ME! ME! ME!" (A/N mememe video •_• )

That's when i got scared. He takes the knife and lifts it in the air above Gerard. No. No No no no no no. This can't happen.

"Gerard!" He wakes up, confused but i jump on top of him. I then feel a sharp pain in my stomach and i look down and see my stomach is bleeding very badly. I start to feel faint, and then i hear a few screams from 2 voices i recognize.

"Why did you do that?"

"Riley are you okay?"

"Drive her to the hospital."

"No they will recognize her from the pictures and take her away!"

"Get the first aid kit!"

I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier until they closed. I didn't want them to close. I want to wake up and hug Gerard and Jade and my mom and just be home. I'm too young to die.