Chapter 17- Back in black

Riley POV

The police didn't believe us when we said that BVB kidnapped us. They think we are lying to get attention but, we know for a fact that attention is the last thing we need right now. We had to give them proof.

WHAT PROOF COULD WE POSSIBLY HAVE?!?

It's not like we were even allowed to leave the basement and we couldn't even move so how do I expect us to like give them proof ? That just doesn't make any sense.

I'm so scared right now. I know that Andy and everyone else is looking for us. Are we going to be kidnapped again? I wanted to stay with my mom and Gerard so really I don't want to be taken again from my family . My mom and Gerard is all I have right now and if I don't have them anymore I don't know what I'm going to do.

As I was thinking I could feel my anger if they take us back to that old house and put us back in that basement I probably might be a lot more violent than last time.

They better hope for their sake that they won't.

GERARD POV (betcha didn't see that one coming)

I don't get it. Why didn't they believe that we were telling the truth. They think we were lying just because they are a famous band.

Nothing goes right for me so I'm sure it probably find us again. Why would you want to start rumors about people being that we didn't even know about in the first place?

I'm so scared. Riley told me about how scared she is for us.

That's when I remembered.

Ashley made me take pictures of Riley tied up on the floor and he also made me take pictures of Riley after being beat up.

Riley had to take pictures of me to all tied up on the floor and looking like a mess. They're still on my phone. Maybe they won't find them or maybe I should children to the police.

When he got home I immediately checked my phone to see if the pictures were still there.

They weren't.