Chapter 3- Found by an outcast

Yesterday was a bit silent. After what Andy said to me everyone was a bit silent. I want to find Jade. I went to the room in the end of the hallway and i open the door to see Jade crying in the middle of the bed. Alone. "What happened Jades? Are you okay?" I asked her even though i know the answer.

"No! I'm not okay! Of course not! We have been kidnapped Riley! Taken from our families! And i'm supposed to be okay?"

She had tears streaming down her innocent face. Her brown eyes sparkled because of the tears that were spilling.

"It's ok Jade. We'll be out of here in no time. Just do what they say and don't yell or anything. Go along with it all and we will escape at night when the time is right."

She nods and wipes the tears from her face. We just sit there for a half hour together until we fell asleep. I woke up in a different room and see Andy asleep next to me. After staying laying on the bed for a few minutes my brain decided to just wake up. I get up and went into the bathroom where the "Andy thing" happened. Shudder. My makeup bag was still there. I grabbed my Dry shampoo and sprayed it then braided my long brown hair. Then i did my usual makeup: foundation, mascara and blush. You look great Riley i thought to myself. I don't wear makeup to please others. It's for me. I don't think i'm fat or skinny or ugly or the most beautiful girl in the world but i am more confident with a few touch-ups. I still look like myself so it's okay. Now. Time to look for my ipod. Wherever that could be. But i have to change clothes so i grabbed a turquoise long sleeve shirt that said "Who knows what could happen?" with a silver guitar on it too. It's a quote from an Avril Lavigne song. God i love her. Then i put on a pair of comfy Jean capris that were light blue with random socks that look like converse. Jade. I forgot about her. It didn't take long for me to find her. She was in the same room as last night. She looked up at me and weakly smiled. I felt so bad for her because i know she misses her mom and her little brother. I miss my parents and my sisters too. She was always the girl who was nice to everybody and never liked people fighting. So of course she was really sad when her parents were fighting before their divorce. They didn't want her to hear them fight because even if they were fighting they loved her and her brother, Matty.

We just came back from breakfast when Andy said: we're leaving for a meet and greet but you have to stay here because you are all over the news. Don't try running away. You will fail.

*Time skip brought to you by burger king*

They just left.

Jade and i grab our stuff and and put it in my backpack and suddenly hear a banging noise downstairs.

"I'll get it Jade keep looking for your keys." She nods and opens a drawer and searches.

"Hello? Who is there?" I yell.

"In this door! The big blue one! Hello? Can someone help me please? I was kidnapped by these weirdos called White veil grooms or something like that. " i heard a faint voice say.

I walk over the blue door and slowly open it.

There was a boy.

"Thank you for opening the door. I'm Gerard.They kidnapped you i believe? Me too." He explains.

"Yes they did. But i think they were called Black veil brides." i chuckled.

"My name's Riley. They have my friend Jade upstairs too. We were just going to escape because the guys are not here. You're welcome to join us if you want. "

"Don't do it."

"What?"

"You heard me. I tried once. And this other girl, Kylie tried too. They were out of the house. Just like now. And she failed. More than i did."

"Ok. For now. I won't try anything for now. You and Jade should meet. He looked up at me from behind his mop of black hair and his hazel eyes made contacts with my bright blue ones and we were looking at each other's facial features. He was pale, and his eyes were a warm and inviting colour, often switching to green. His hair could use some dry shampoo. Something about him was different. We clicked immediately. There was something about him that was just, i don't know. I went back up, told Jade to drop everything. We're not leaving now.

"But why not Riley? It's the perfect opportunity right now."

You'll just have to wait and see Jade. Wait and see.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

GUYSSSSSSS THE FEEEELLLZZZZZ

I THOUGHT FRANK IERO WAS DEAD AND IT WAS KELLINS BIRTHDAY AND I AAAAHHHH UMA THURMAN VIDEO AND P!ATD NEW SONG AND GERARDS HAIR I CANT HANDLE IT ALL AND SOON ITS PATRICKS BIRTHDAY WHAT

now im back to normal.

Omg 100+ reads? 5 votes? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I decided to make this one a lot longer it too a while to upload because i "accidentally" deleted half the chapter and yeah so enjoy this chapter over 900 words btw. Comment for new chapter if you want. And i need to update my other books too i love wattpad but hate homework but i have to go BYE im gonna go watch PRETTY LITTLE LIARS who do YOU think "A" is? I think it could be Mike. but not sure. comment below. (•_•) That was baymax isnt he cute? So long and goodnight XOXOXO 975 words.