¹⁰ 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒

🗒 ❛ chapter ten ༉‧

🗒 ❛ chapter ten ༉‧

"hold tightly, k? these idiots are gonna make us uncomfortable but bare with me for some time" you nodded your head at bakugou's words, holding his hand in yours tightly.

you did not care about anyone's reaction to you guys at all, the only person's reaction you cared about shouto. you wanted to see how he'd react.

bakugo and you entered the main hall of the mansion, hand in hand, where all the students were already gathered.

"oi! kaccha- oh." kaminari was the first one to notice that bakugo held your hand, holding it so gently in his.

you and bakugo were flustered, because all the attention immediately went to you two. even the class B students gave you both looks, with the girls smiling at you as you smiled back.

your eyes went to shouto, who was looking at you straight in the eye. you forced a smile at him, and he didn't give one back.

izuku came from behind and put a hand on shouto's shoulder to grab his attention, smiling at you nervously.

shouto turned away, not looking back at you for the whole time you were in the room.

should i tell him that i and bakugo are dating? or should i just tell him we are fake dating? will it even matter to him?

after keeping their luggage in the respective rooms, all the students were called to the massive garden that the plot was surrounded by.

it was dinner time, and all the tables had already been set for everyone. there were atleast 15 different tables with 7 seats each, making it more than enough for everyone to be seated on.

you and bakugo sat together at the dinner table, it was a bit awkward as you had to sit with mina, kirishima, kaminari, sero and all because they were the ones bakugo usually hung out with.

whereas you, had a completely different friend group which had shoto, izuku, ochaco, iida, tsuyu and all. you felt really bad for not sitting with them and the icky feeling never left your stomach, but you decided to go with it nonetheless.