¹² 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽

🗒 ❛ chapter twelve ༉‧

"this is...quite the complicated situation we are in"

the space between you and shouto was closing second by second.

"sure is," you managed to say, with a little laugh at the end because you didn't want to seem rude.

in all honesty, your heart was going wild right now. you wondered if he was able to feel the palpitations of your heart from his mere touch.

your hands rested folded on your chest, legs just centimeters away from his crotch. his chest touched your hands, and he could smell the sweet vanilla lingering on your neck.

he was trying. he was trying so hard to not erupt into flames this very moment.

he had felt nervous around you many times, really. but this was different. you had never been this close to him, the sexual tension was hanging on by a thread.

you cleared your throat, in a small attempt to break the awkward air inside the trunk, "the trunk is pretty small, don't you think?"

"am i...making you uncomfortable?"

you looked up at him, noticing the hint of sadness in his eyes. he thought he was making you uncomfortable. you'd never ever want him to think that.

"no! i mean- n-no not at all, are you uncomfortable?" you asked, looking nowhere but his bi-colored eyes.

he shook his head, "you are sweating, a-and moving a lot, isn't this a sign of being uncomfortable?"

cute. he was so fucking cute. and a little dense, but that only added to his cuteness.

though you wondered if in the current situation, it was right for you to call him cute.

your eyes had already taken several glances at his abs, though most of it were hidden behind his soft cotton jacket, identical to the one you wore.

"im not uncomfortable...you just make me nervous" you looked away from his, pressing your lips together.