¹⁴ 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒

🗒 ❛ chapter fourteen ༉‧

warning!
sexual content, basically
two virgins trying to have
sex and surprisingly being
good at it lmao.

he knows he's had too much alcohol. he knows he will never have enough of you.

but how did it end up like this?

when the night began, none of you would've guessed that you'd be in shouto's todoroki bed.

he definitely didn't guess he will be slipping your black dress off you.

his cold fingers touched your back, making you shiver a little. he slowly pulled the chain down, the soft sound of it was all that could be heard at the moment.

his heart was beating unnaturally. you were almost about to have a stroke. your situations were not that different, really.

you turned around to look at him, your dress slowly slipping off of your shoulders. you put a hand on your chest, preventing it from falling any further.

shouto's eyes looked deep into yours. it was like he was trying to say something, do something, but he couldn't.

your head spun a little. you didn't know what you wanted more right now, some water or to be under the man in front of you right now.

your chest went up and down as you stared right back into his eyes, making doe eyes as you looked up at him.

how was he supposed to control himself when you were looking at him with needy, innocent eyes?

his hand went on your cheek as he slowly brushed it. he then moved it to your lips, his thumb rubbing on them softly.

the thought that this wasn't what he should be doing had left his mind.