Hey.. Bad News..

I'm not finishing the story. 

I just don't have to time, and I'm out of inspiration. 

Yes, I know that I said I had some part of it done but that's it.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but I hope you can understand.

--Gravity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, no jk. It's finally finished!!! Yaaay! I do apologize for it being late than what I had planned, school and then other stuff popped and the timing was just wrong and- yeah. But it's finished now!

Enjoy my lil readers! uwu

LEMON BELOW, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

---

After the frozen yogurt and all of the other excursions, you both were finally worn out. So Gamzee took his hand into yours and walked happily to your shared hive/home. Gamzee and you chatted along the way about the fun things you saw, like a rainbow around the sun, a butterfly with the brightest and biggest wings, and a guy on a humongous bicycle. You got to share a lot of junk food with your tall clown, and you both loved it.  It was like everything was back to normal- because it finally was.

While at the city fair, Gamzee dragged you to a fortune teller. He knew about your past. When you were little and you never had a lot of friends, when you used to date Dave, which the teller said that it was a path that he was glad you had steered from. And even to those few months were you were dying inside even though it felt like eternity. He knew a lot about you, and he knew a lot about Gamzee too. Being abandoned by his lusus, the terrible things he's done. But the teller knew that his heart was pure and that he was a trustworthy, odd, fellow. Then the fortune teller told you the future. He said it would be happy and bright. You would fulfil your dream as an artist with Gamzee always there to support you. And that you would eventually go live on Alternia with Gamzee in the later years. He said you would be by his side as long as he lives as long as the two of you have a connection. That you would live as long as a highblood.

But it the fortune was too good to be true. The teller said that there will be little obstacles in your future with Gamzee that would prepare your for the bigger one. He said that would have to make a difficult choice, but a very important one. He said that there will be tiny arguments, but to not let that blind you from seeing how wonderful the other person was. His last words to you before you left were

"You will be known."

You shook it off though. Once you got home, Gamzee made a quick batch of your favorite cookies to help you sleep soundly. And boy did they work. You had fallen asleep on the table, causing the Capricorn to chuckle as he picked you up and carried you to the room. He laid you down, and snuggled next to you tucking the both of you in. He drifted into a nice sleep, smiling. And you did the same.

You wake up and turned to look at the clock. It read 1:06 pm. You squinted at the clock, seeing how blurry everything was.

"Where are my glassessssssss" you groaned as you sat up and stretched your arms.

"I set them on the desk, sis." Gamzee yawned sitting up and lazily pointing in the direction of the desk.  "And good morning lil mama~" he leaned over and kissed your lips softly.