HaPpY mOtHeRfUcKiNg EndInGs. -FINAL-

ITS DONE. I CAN GO ON WITH MY LIFE NOW. Okay, Ima just let you read now. I HOPE YOU TRUCKERS KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALL FRICKIN LUCKY I LOVE YOU OTHERWISE THIS WOULDN'T BE HERE OK. HERE HAVE SOME MOTHERTRUCKIN FAYGO. *thows faygo at you all and mumbles* 

OH AND YES. THIS I A TRUCKIN LEMON. AKA SMUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN PLEEEEEEEASE LEAVE. 

-----------------

As the tall purple-blooded troll strolled to the bed where you were sitting, you pulled your knees up to your chest and blushed. Gamzee smirked at this and got on the bed. He loomed over you, and pushed your legs down, bringing his face closer to yours.

  You were nervous; this was your first time. So many things were going through your head. 'What if you mess things up?' 'What if he doesn't like the way you look?' 'What if you weren't ready...' You looked over to the floor biting your lower lip. But your gaze met the troll's as your lips met his.

   He easily slipped his tongue into your mouth, due to the fact that you didn't put up much of a fight. His kisses led down to your collar bone and you tried to control yourself. Not because of excitement, but because of worry. Your breath kept shuddering because the words that you wanted to form wouldn't come out.

   His touch felt right, and your body loved every minute of it. But still a part of you knew that this was all happening too fast and you just weren't mentally ready for this yet. You sat up. "G-Gamzee, wait no stop." You blurted. Immediately after saying that you felt a pang of regret and looked down.

   Gamzee seemed to understand and rolled over next to you and kissed your head. "No rush lil mama, alright?" You nodded slowly and hugged him. "Thank you for understanding Gam." You sighed cuddled him until you fell asleep.

----Time skip 2 weeks and you and Gam talk about it.*-----

  You sat at your laptop looking up references until your train of thought was interrupted by a long arm snaking around your waist. You smiled, already knowing who it was and turned around, "Hey," you said with a small smile. 

  "Hey sis! Watcha up to?"  He asked.

  "Nothing much. Just art block, y'know?" You answered. Gamzee smiled and nodded, plopping into the empty space next to you. "I'm sure it'll pass sis. Plus your best motherfucking work is right after an... art block thing. Wait sis.. I don't see an artblock anywhere." You laughed. "No Gamzee, not an actual block or art. An art block is this annoying thing where you can't think of anything to draw or have no motivation to draw at all."

   It was cute to see his face confused for a second. Gamzee looked over and saw your sketch book and grabbed it. "Hey! I need that! Why are you always taking that?!" You leaned over to try and get your sketch book back but his arm was extended all the way out. "Nuh-uh." was all he said and took off running. Oh hell no. 

  This was your sketchbook. Which was meant for your eyes only. And if Gamzee started looking through it, you'd have to explain why certain things were in it. The thought of him confronting you grew and you chased after him. "Gamzee, I swear to god if you look through my book I'll throw out all your horns and faygo!" You heard a door slam and lock. "Dammit..." you muttered under your breath.

  You banged on the door which connected to the room he was in. "Open this door! This isn't fair!!" You shouted and only heard a laugh in reply. "Ugh..." You had to think of a plan, and fast. You went to the cabinets in the kitchen and pulled out your lock picking tools. "I knew these would come in handy some day..." You smiled and ran back to the room. "One last chance Gamzee, open up this door or else!" You put your hand on the doorknob.