H3H3H3 P4RT FOUR! >:]

--You better enjoy this carp Ô×Ô--

You huffed with frustration. You remembered that scalemate Terezi had made you and pulled it out, to examine it more. The felt was a dark purple, while the belly was a medium shade of grey. They button-eyes were almost the same color of Gamzee's himself, but the salemate's were bit brighter. Even though it was a simple design, you still loved it. Bringing the bottle back to your lips, you had the look as if it said 'Im getting real tired of your shit..' because you downed the whole entire bottle, and forgot about it. You let out another frustrated sigh. "Gamz? You okay back there?"

 "Yeah! Just.. looking for.. the.. motherfucking paint.." He sounded as if he were looking for it. "Want some help?"

 "Nope! Just found it!" He said as you saw him appear from the shadows. God dammit.. he forgot his shirt.. "Shouldn't you put a shirt on.. you know, so the paint doesn't get on your shirt??" Gamzee set the box of paint on the table and looked at his chest. "Nope. I'm good." Well fuck. This wasn't normal. He even cleaned off his facepaint. He wasn't supposed to do that. You learned, before, about some rules that he had to follow... One of them made you a shiver creep up your spine. But then again, if Gamzee didn't give a shit about the hemospectrum, why would he about his own rules for his blood-cast?

 ..Why is he staring at me? Was I staring? Fuck I was looking at his abs. You were doing your best not to do anything.. fangirly. You've trained for these types of moments. Keep your cool was what a cool kid once said. Heh, cool kid. Yeah Dave was cool, and hot, and did make some sick beats and let's not forget about th- "Sis?" Gamzee was waving a hand in front of your face. You blinked a few times before answering the tall troll. "Oh sorry, just thinkin'.."

 Gamzee sat in a chair across from you. " 'Bout what?" "Stuff." "What type of stuff?" "Stuff you wouldn't understand, Gamzee." He frowned a bit. He didn't like when ever you didn't use his nickname. But you, you didn't notice this because you were distracted by the paints. "Ready?" You smiled and handed him a brush. His signature grin returned and took the brush, putting it into the (f/c} paint.

-- TIMESKIP FUCKASSES. --

 By the time you both finished painting each other's faces, you were a giggling mess. Gamzee was telling you some funny moments when he would hang out with Kurloz. Damn.. Kurloz is pretty cute too.. even GHB.. must be a Makara thing.. You got up and looked at the time on your phone, 2:17. "Shit! When did it get so late??" You got your backpack and your scalemate, ready to leave. Gamzee had to think quickly. "Wait! It's too motherfucking dark for you to up and be out by your self.. So why not just spend the night here?" He got up and walked over to you. "..Fine, but only because you owe me!"

 Gamzee chuckled. "For what, [Name]sis?" You didn't for him to say that.. "Uhh for.. not giving me another faygo!" Yup that should work. Yeah, not really. Gamzee threw you another bottle. "Satisfied?" He cocked his head at you, smirking. No, not really.. "I suppose this will have to do.." You tossed your bag to a corner and sat on the couch next to Gamzee. "Have any extra clothes? I wasn't planning to stay the night at a friend's ho- I mean hive." Ouch! Gamzee was in the friendzone!! How does he plan to get out of this pit?? "Come on." You didn't argue, feeling tired, and did as you were told and followed Gamzee, to his room you were guessing.

 You sat on his desk while he was looking through his dresser. "All I need are some pants, I can sleep in my tank top." He simply nodded, finding what he was looking for and handed it to you. "Uhh sorry I don't have a smaller size for ya, sis.." He rubbed the back of his neck. You leaped from the desk and looked up at the silly clown. "It's not a problem! I prefer them baggy, and I can mend these to at least stay on my hips.." You trailed off as you made your way to his bathroom.

 You took the hair tie you had around your wrist and used it to help make Gamzee's pants fit you so they wouldn't fall off. You put your hair into a (what ever hairstyle you like), and took of your shirt, showing your (f/c) tank top. Oh no.. it shows my bust.. Too lazy to do anything to fix the issue you folded up your pants and shirt, exiting the bathroom. Gamzee wasn't in his room, so you checked the living room. Nope, not there either. "In here sis!" He called from the kitchen. You sat at a chair that looked like a bar table. Your eye lids felt heavy as you saw Gamzee prepare one of his pies.

 Gamzee noticed this, and leaned against the counter. "Tired?" You yawned and shook your head no. Gamzee smiled and returned back to his pie. You slowly found your self fading away to your dreams. You woke up in a bed, a human bed. Funny, you didn't know Gamzee had a human bed.. and for what..?? You erased the thoughts away and got up scratching your head. "What time is it..?" You looked at your phone's clock. "3:29, a new record!" You nodded in approval, this was the latest you've ever woken up. You froze and scanned the room. You never seen this room before.. "Oh wait yes I have.." You chuckled to your self as you went to see if Gamzee was up.

 Poke. Poke poke. "Hey.. hey Gamz.. Wakey-wakey~ get your goofy ass up." He was still asleep in his recooperoon. You tilted your head. "So now he wants to wear a shirt.." You turned to leave, but then a grab at your waist stopped you as you were being pulled into the smile. "What the hell Gamz?!" You playfully punched his arm. He just shrugged. You didn't really mind being in the sopor, it was actually pretty calming. Ehh why not.. enjoy this moment.. You winced, there was a knot in your neck. Gamzee knew exactly what to do, and motioned for you to turn around so he can massage the knot out.

 He was actually surprisingly pretty good. If he's this good with massages then what will the.. oh my god did I literally almost think that.."Thanks Gamz, that really helped... but um, do you mind if I take a shower?" "Not at all my wicked sis, mind if I join you?" He mumbled the last part so you couldn't hear. "What was that?" Gamzee quickly looked away. "Huh, what? Oh I all I up and said was that I didn't mind.." You raised and eyebrow and climbed out f the recooperoon. You got a text from Nepeta saying that there was going to be a little get together and 'evefurryone' was invited. You replied saying that you wouldn't miss it 'fur' the world! You stripped form your clothes and started the relaxing shower.

-- another hoofbea2t2hiit excu2e for a tiime 2kiip --

 You and Kanaya had to make a compromise between wearing pants and a dress. You hated dresses. Shorts were okay, but you hated dresses and skirts. Kanaya had agreed to not letting you wear a skirt, if you would let her design your new ball gown for an up coming event. ( a/n: *hint hint* ) Kanaya made you some skinny jeans, and a shirt where the collar bone area was a 'v' shape. It was a long sleve and on top of that shirt was a plaid (f/c) and (2nd f/c) shirt. It was to be left unbuttoned. You had a (2nd f/c) hoodie to go with the ensemble. "Damn, I look hot." You looked at your self in the jade body mirror the Virgo had. Kanaya smiled from your approval. "Now be sure to be on time in three days so you can see your ball gown, and tell me if it suits you or if anything needs to be change, will you dear?" You turned to her and smiled. "Of course! But what do I need a ball gown for? I haven't heard of any parties.."

 Kanaya smiled. "You'll see." The two of you said your good byes as you headed out. You were supposed to be at the park in thirty minutes. You made it just in time, and there were already people waiting. "Hey Eridan, Kitkat, Nep, and Fef!" Nepeta and Feferi ran over to you squealing. "My fucking name is not 'kitkat' nookwhiff! How about you get that though that fucking hard thing you call a think pan?!" You smiled and hugged Karkat. "Love you too, Karkat." You smirked a little. Karkat and you were buddies. Which was rare. You pulled Eridan in for a hug too.

 He couldn't help but blush. "Get off me landdwweller!" He tried to push you away. "Hehe, Eri.. Stop being like that!" You smiled up at him, he rolled his eyes as he smiled back at patted your head. You could make anyone smile, and everyone enjoyed being around you. The rest of the crew arrived. You were hanging out with Damara. She was teaching you how to speak Japanese. And her 'triggering' conversations didn't bother you, you actually would be the one to start the conversation! Everyone was having a good time, but you noticed that Gamzee wasn't around. You asked Kurloz if he knew where his brother was but he just shrugged. Where the hell is that guy??