Chapter Two

Andrews bedroom in the picture

Time Skip: Friday Morning
Andrew's POV

This week has been exhausting. Ethan and Garrett have been fighting and misbehaving more than normal. Garrett has been having nightmares every night and throwing fits about everything during the day.

I started doing some research on ways to help with stress and found some interesting articles. They have this thing called age play regression. I think this could really help Garrett, I just need to talk to my brothers and make sure they are on board with trying this. Garrett is not going to like it and will likely fight us on it, but if it will help him I am willing to make him do it. That might sound mean, but he is struggling and we are all running out of ways to help him with his stress with school and our parents death.

I decide to text my brothers excluding Garrett so we can have a family meeting about this. We agree to meet at 7am before school and work starts today. We just let Garrett sleep in since he isn't needed yet. I discuss what I found online with the guys and they seem to think it could help him. They are all willing to help me "baby" our littlest brother. I will need to order some stuff for him and then we will need to discuss it with Garrett. He doesn't really get a choice in the matter, but I want to explain to him why we are doing it at least. Maybe he will be understanding and will want the help too!

It really want be much of a change for him since most of us baby him now anyways. He will just wear baby clothes and use baby items. It won't be as formal as what they talk about online since we are his brothers and not really planing to take on the role of daddy. I will be his "daddy" if he gets to that point in his regression. The other guys will just be his older brothers so he is not to overwhelmed. Enough about that, I will order some stuff today but for now I need to go wake up our little trouble maker.

I make it to Garrets room and find him still passed out. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I decide to just pick him up and take him the bathroom. I help him take a quick bath and get him changed. He is awake but still sleepy.

Andrew: Good morning buddy, did you sleep good?

All I get in return is a nod of his head. I decide to just carry him to the kitchen table so he can eat some cereal for breakfast. He doesn't complain and for that I am thankful. Sleepy, calm, Garrett is compliant and cuddly. Once breakfast is over we all get busy with our work. I order some cute little items for Garrett and get my other work done.

Lunch time passed without any mishaps and everyone finishes up the day on a happy note. Everyone cleans up and heads to their own rooms to relax before dinner and a movie tonight.

I decide to order pizza and let the boys chose the movie. The guys and I decided to wait until Monday to start the babying. Garrett, Ethan, Daniel and Cody all have Christmas break for the next 3 weeks so it will be the perfect time to start his age regression. I just hope this is the right thing and he can decrease his stress levels soon.

We all cuddle on the couch and watch Elf while eating pizza. I love this time with my brothers. Memories like these will last a life time. We all head to bed around 11. Garett surprises me by asking if he can sleep with me. Of course I let him! What kind of older brother would I be if I didn't.

Garrett: Thank you bubba
Andrew: Your welcome buddy, sleep tight! Wake me up if you need me in the night!
Garrett: Okay, I will. Night night bubba.
Andrew: Night night