Chapter Fourteen

Garrett's Work in the picture

Time skip to Saturday Morning
Garrett's POV

I wake up at 8am and get ready for my date! I'm too excited to eat anything. The outfit I chose is cute, yet comfy just like Dominick said. I can't wait for my brothers to meet him. I hope they like him as much as I do!

 I hope they like him as much as I do!

Garrett's outfit ^

Once I'm ready and have everything I need I head downstairs. Brody and Andrew are eating breakfast.

Andrew: Good morning, you look nice! Do you want something to eat?
Garrett: No thank you! I'm too nervous and he will be here soon. Please don't embarrass me.
Brody: We won't, don't worry little brother.

*Ding Dong*

I run to the door and pull it open. Dominick is standing there looking like a snack! Damn boy!

Dominick: Good morning little one. May I come inside?

I just nod my head and step aside to give him space to enter. Andrew and Brody come over and shake hands with Dominick.

Andrew: You must be Dominick, I'm Andrew and this is Brody, it's nice to meet you.
Dominick: I'm Dominick and it's nice to meet you both as well. Thank you for allowing me to take your little brother out. He has caught my attention and I would love to get to know him better.
Brody: That's fine, but he's too young for any sexual activities so keep that shit in your pants. Got it?
Dominick: I understand, I wasn't planning on doing anything with him until he is of age and only then if he wants to. I will wait for him to be ready. You don't have to worry.
Andrew: Very good, I am glad we are on the same page.

Dominick comes over to me and gets down on one knee so we are closer in height.

Dominick: Are you ready to go little one?
Garrett: (blurting) why are you so big? I mean my brothers are tall but don't have as many muscles

I cover my mouth and turn red. Did I just say that out loud. Everyone starts laughing and I hide my face in my hands.

Dominick: It's okay cutie, I'm not upset. It was adorable. To answer your question I don't really know other than I got my height from my dad and I work out all the time. Now are you ready to go?
Garrett: Yes please.
Andrew: What are your plans?
Dominick: I want to take him to the park and to get lunch and ice cream and then we will come back here and hang out some if that's cool?
Garrett: Sounds good to me.
Brody: Make sure he eats, he wouldn't eat any breakfast.
Andrew: Yes, please keep our little brother safe.
Dominick: You have my word! We will be back later. Let's go cutie!

Dominick grabs my hand and leads me out to a huge lifted truck. I wasn't expecting that, but it does kind of make sense.

Garrett: Whoa, that's a big truck.
Dominick: (smirking) Do you like it?