Chapter Eighteen

Garrett's "To Do" List in the picture

Time Skip
Friday morning- First day of work as Dominick's personal assistant
Garrett's POV

Waking up Friday morning I think back over the last 2 days. I finished my training and met a few other people that work on the same floor as Dominick and Kim. The videos were easy and I now have a better understanding of what daddy does and what my role will be. He is letting me start today, which is a few days earlier than originally planned.

We get to work around 8am and I go to my desk.

Dominick: Your task list is on your desk. Everything you need should be labeled and ready to go. I had Kim help me yesterday get everything set up.
Garrett: Thanks daddy. I will do a good job!
Dominick: I know you will baby. If you need help or have any questions about what's on the list feel free to ask me. It should be pretty simple today.
Garrett: Thank you.

I look over the list (in the picture above) and it does look simple. I decide to get started on the first task. Data entry is easy. I finish that by 9 and get started on item number 2. Filing is also easy and I'm done by 9:30. The next task is making copies and creating packets. Also easy peasy. Once I finish this task I check my phone. It's around 11am. Daddy is still working, so I check my task sheet again.

Right on time to order pizza. I order online what daddy asked for and go take the money to Kimberly so she can pay the pizza guy like my note directed.

Kimberly: Hey Garrett! How's it going?
Garrett; Good, I started today and it's been great so far!
Kimberly: I'm glad to hear that. Can I help you with something?
Garrett: Dominick had me order pizza so I wanted to give you the money for it. It should be here around noon.
Kimberly: Perfect, I will bring it in once it arrives.
Garrett: Thank you! I'm going to the bathroom before I head back in. Can you point me in the right direction, I forgot where it is.

Kimberly shows me were it is and I do my business. Once I'm finished I head back towards daddy's office. I accidentally bump into an unknown man in the hall way. He catches me before I fall backwards.

Unknown man: Woah there little dude, are you okay?
Garrett: I'm sorry, thank you for helping me.
Unknown man: Of course, I'm sorry I didn't see you down there. Where are you going?
Garrett: Back to Dominick's office, I started working as his PA today.
Unknown man: ohhh nice! Well I will see you around cutie. What's your name? I'm Mike.
Garrett: Garrett, nice to meet you. Bye!

I run down the hall before he can respond and back into Dominick's office. That was slightly uncomfortable. It went better than I thought it would though. Maybe I can make a new friend. I run over to daddy and jump into his lap.

Dominick: Hey baby, are you okay?
Garrett: Yea, I gave Kim the money for the pizza, but when I was coming back from the bathroom I ran into a guy named Mike.
Dominick: Was he nice to you?
Garrett: Yea he just asked me what I was doing and told me his name. He also called me cute and said he would see me around. Ewww, no thanks.
Dominick: I'm sorry baby. Try to stay away from him, he is a player and try's to get with all the new guys and girls.
Garrett: Gross! Don't worry I will avoid him the best I can.
Dominick: Good boy, you tell daddy if he ever bothers you. I don't like that guy.
Garrett: I will! He was nice, but it was a little uncomfortable. Especially since I'm only 16, which I don't think he is aware of.
Dominick: Yea, you need to tell daddy if you leave my sight. I don't trust some people.
Garrett: Okay daddy, I will. I finished my task list daddy.
Dominick: Good job baby. Go ask Kim if she needs anything and then we will have lunch when the pizza arrives. Daddy is going to try and finish some work before then.