Four - the attack on New York.

it was may 4th 2012 when I first saw him. I was grabbing the checkers to play with my mom. my mom and I were never as close as me and my dad. rumbling was heard outside my bedroom, we live in manhatten New York right across from the stark tower. 

at first I didn't think much of it, but when it happened again followed by a loud bang I began to get scared. I turned around and saw a creature I had never seen before fly past my bedroom window. I screamed and ran out of my bedroom in search for my parents. it was kind of cynical that not even 20 minutes prior my dad had said the first thing he would do when there was a hurricaine is protect me. but where was he now huh?. 

there was another loud crash and part of our ceiling tumbled down. I ran into the meeting room when the wall shielding me from the outside was blown up as well. I now had a clear view of the stark tower. I stared at it in horror as I watched another letter fall down. it had taken my attention so I didn't notice one of the alien creatures was quickly flying over to me. I saw it and held my arms in front of me waiting for the attack. 

but it never happened, instead there was a loud explosion. I opened my eyes and watched as the fire cleared revealing my savior. 

there he was on the top of one of the many tall buildings, shooting arrows at the creatures. he was about to be attacked so he jumped of the building. I held my breath as I watched him shoot another arrow. it stuck to the side of the window with a rope attached to it, which he used to swing himself inside. 

that man was Clint barton, more famously known as Hawkeye. if he only knew what kind of impact he had on my life. 

from that day I started training, I took arching lessons, I took karate and fencing classes, as well as free running and acrobatics. I thought if he could do it while being a human I could do it too. and so I trained myself via 'normal' sports which combined would make me able to do a pretty good attack. 

I went to school here in Manhatten, with my three friends, Jane, Greer, and Geoff. Geoff is Jane's twin brother and the four of us have been friends since middle School. we just started our first year of high school. we were in the same class and spent a lot of time together, Jane and Geoff lived across the street and Greer lived a block further. 

we had all been through the attack on New York and the trauma it had left us only brought us closer, as they all supported me on my journey and helped me along the way. 

the bond with me and my mom hadn't changed even though my dad died. sometimes I wish it would be different but I guess some things never change.

-----

so here is a first look into Kate's life, I decided to just write a short chapter from her perspective because it was looking more like a Spiderman fit then a GxG Kate bishop fic. 

yes it's shorter but that was my intention haha.

okay bye now