Eleven- Ronin

Little information before starting this chapter, this all plays in an alternative universe okay, so endgame? Not happening, clint did turn into the ronin, I don't know the reason behind it yet, we'll see if anyone has any ideas let me know. Anygays from here on it goes into the timeline and events from the hawkeye series, but without Yelena. Okay I hope it won't be too difficult to understand if you have questions leave them in the comments under this piece of text, okay bye

"yo kid we need you in Manhattan Asap" tony said as soon as I picked up, "uhm in manhatten wow, really? Now?" I asked putting down my pen, I was doing my homework when I got the call. "yeah barton needs back up he will meet you there I texted you the address, he needs you soon, how fast exactly are you?" tony asked, I looked at the address "uhm running, about 15 minutes" I shrugged "great get changed and go, I'll update barton"

With that Tony hung up. "what the fuck" I mumbled to myself shooting into action, I quickly changed into my suit and jumped out of my window turning invisible. I ran over the roofs in superspeed arriving at the location. I jumped down infront of barton and went back visible "jeez kid didn't have to scare me like that" he said and I apoligised. "so what is happening?" I asked.

"someone stole something from me, it's a suit we need to take it back" he said and I nodded. Someone in a weird suit ran by "was that them?" I asked and clint nodded running after. "wait who are they?" I asked as some masked people started to surround the car the suited person had jumped into. "I don't know yet, but we need to get that suit" I nodded and we started taking down the people, I didn most of them while clint focussed on getting the thief out of the car. "yo speedy, little help" he groaned as the person started kicking around. I ran over and took the person from him, being a lot stronger. He didn't have time to be amazed and guided me into an allyway where I pushed the person against the wall. Clint took off their masc "oh come on" he huffed when he saw the teen girl "kate?" I asked in shock. "who are you? How do you know my name" she said with wide eyes before looking at clint. "oh my god you are hawkeye".

"and who the hell are you?" he asked "I'm kate bishop" she said. "you're a kid, my god"

Clint mumbled looking around. "let her go pompeye" he said and so

I did, man we really need to find mer a proper name. "where did you get this suit?" Clint asked and sirens were heard in the distance. "look we got to get you out of here okay, it's not safe for you to be in this, do you live nearby?" Clint asked Kate who was still in shock.

" yeah I live just- I uhm I" clint grabbed her bag from the street and handed it to her guiding her out of the allyway, "just lead us there and we'll talk when we have arrived" he said and Kate nodded, she looked around and I nodded at her telling her I was following, her eyes lingered for a little longer before they turned back to the road. I turned invisible so we would be less suspicious.

Halfway there kate glanced at me again and her eyes widened "uhm sir, we lost your friend" clint turned around as well looking confused "I'm still here just invisible" kate's eyes widened even more "you have powers, like super powers" clint gave her a little nudge so she focussed back on the road again.

We arrived at her apartment and went in, in the middle of the room laid an one eyed golden retriever dog next to a torn up pizza box. "some guard dog you got there" clint nodded, I smiled at the dog and leaned down to pet him, turning back visible. "oh he's not my dog" I looked around the apartment. It was very industrial style I liked it. There was a tiny kitchen and some sort of home gym a little further. There was a loft where I assumed her bedroom was.

"nice place you've got for a kid. How old are you?" clint asked and she scoffed "I'm not a kid, I'm twenty" I looked up at her "wow you're twenty, damn" I said, 3 years difference, not that bad right?