Part 2

When Fat Gum is finally content, they leave the restaurant, walking back to the agency.

Fat Gum starts tugging (Y/N)'s arm pulling her closer to him as they walk. "I's too cold fer ya...c'mere..."

"I-I'm fine...really!" She tries to pull away.

He tightens his hold on her "Don't be shy! I jus' wan' keep ya warm...don't wan' ya sick..." He wraps his arm tight around her shoulders.

"Tai!" She stumbles as he leans on her.

"Whoa, whoa! Hey! Don't go fallin' now..." He chuckles.

"I'm not strong enough to carry you, Tai! You can't lean on me like that when we're walking! You'll knock me-" before she could finish, Fat Gum picks her up bridal style.

"...but I'm str'ng enough to carry you!" He smirks, looking into (Y/N)'s shocked eyes.

"That wasn't the point! Put me down! You're going to drop me!" (Y/N) shouts nervously as Tai walks up to the front door of the agency.

"Nuh-UH!!! I'M...I-I'm gon' carry ya over the thr'shold..." He gleams, carrying (Y/N) through the doors. He carries her to the elevator and steps inside.

"C-can you put me down, now?" (Y/N) asks nervously, "It really feels like you're going to drop me..."

"Hmmmm..." He plays like he's thinking about it, "five more minutes..."

"W-what?!" She furrows her eyebrows.

The elevator opens and he walks to his room. He opens the door, still holding (Y/N), "See?! Made it..."

He shuts the door as he walks over to his bed and drops down on it pulling (Y/N) close. "Mmm~...c'mere..."

(Y/N) lets out a yelp of surprise, "T-Tai! What're you...! S-stop it!"

He snuggles his face into her neck, "Ya still got fer minutes of me holdin' ya..." He chuckles and lets out a sigh.

"W-what?! Are you serious, Tai?! Come on!" (Y/N) struggles to get out of his grasp.

"Not so fast, sweetheart..." He smolders, pulling her in tight and presses his lips to hers.

"Mmmmf!!!" (Y/N) is caught off guard by the kiss.

He chuckles and kisses her again "Mmmm~..." He grabs her waist roughly pulling her closer as he continues to kiss her over and over, the kisses becoming more passionate. He slides his hands under her shirt, quickly slipping them under her bra. He starts massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples as she squirms under him.

(Y/N)'s heart races as she feels things getting intense. "W-wait! Tai...please! Wait!" (Y/N) finds an opportunity to speak between his kisses.

"Hmmm? Wha's wrong?" He gives (Y/N) a concerned look, his eyes beginning to droop.

"I...I respect you a lot, Tai. I just don't want to let you do something you'll regret..." (Y/N) puts her hands on his cheeks and looks into his eyes, "If you really feel this way about me, I hope you'll talk to me about it, when you haven't been drinking..."

"I woul' n'ver r'gret anythin' I do wit' ya, (Y/N)..." He smiles, planting a gentle kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead, "I love ya..." He hugs (Y/N) tight, and drifts off to sleep while holding her.

As he begins to snore, (Y/N) smiles to herself and whispers "I love you too, big guy..."

...