Part 1

"HEY!!! (Y/N)!!! Ya made it!!! Come sit with us!!!" Fat Gum shouts, as he spots (Y/N) walk through the door.

"...he always forgets he can't drink as much when he loses his fat..." (Y/N) huffs under her breath, leering at Eraser and Present Mic who are sitting across from a skinny, battered and bruised, Fat Gum, in a booth. "How long have you guys been here?!"

"We haven't been here too long...I don't think..." Eraser answers.

"Who pays attention to that kind of stuff?! We came here to eat, drink and pa-ARTAAAY!!!" (Y/N) cringes as Present Mic lets out a loud yell.

"HELL yeah!!!" Fat Gum yells out pumping a fist into the air.

"Hey! C'me 'ere..." Fat Gum chuckles as he pulls (Y/N) into the booth, close to him, squeezing her tight, "Missed you~..."

(Y/N) laughs nervously, "Haha...missed you too big guy..." She gives him a few swift taps on the arm around her neck, and he lets her go.

"How is he this drunk?!" (Y/N) asked in a hushed voice, giving Eraser a look of annoyance.

"How do you think?! Isn't it obvious?! Mic here enables bad behavior. Fat Gum fed into his energy and drank too much. I'm just glad there's another sensible adult here now, Mic is already enough to deal with by himself..." Eraser rolls his eyes.

"Hey, hey, HEEEY!!! Is that any way to talk about your best friend?!" Present Mic starts poking Eraser in the head.

(Y/N) giggles and Eraser lets out an irritated groan, "Please...don't encourage him..."

"Hey..." Fat Gum whispers, looking at (Y/N) endearingly, leaning on the table with one arm. He boops her nose "What'djya do t'day?"

"Uh...ummm...I was just finishing up some paperwork...?" (Y/N) raises an eyebrow as she looks over Fat Gum's face as he leans in closer.

"That sounds borin'...you should c'me kick butt with us s'me time!" He smirks.

"W-well...that...is kind of up to...you. With you being my boss and all..." She gives Fat Gum a nervous smile.

"Oh yeah! I n'ver seen it that way though...I like ya too much..." Fat Gum chuckles reaching for a tray of Takoyaki from the stack on the table.

"You have no idea what you're saying, bud. As soon as you're done eating, we're walking back to the agency..." (Y/N) rolls her eyes and looks back to Eraser and Present Mic.

Present Mic smirks "HEY!!! He's really friendly with you isn't he?!"

(Y/N) blushes and scoffs, "It's nothing... He's just one of those...overly friendly drunks..."

"I don't know, some times what someone does when they're drunk plays off of their subconscious desires..." Eraser smirks.

"Oh, shut up!" (Y/N) looks away embarassed.

Eraser chuckles and stands up, "Well, thanks for coming to get him, I really appreciate it. I was a bit out numbered with these two loud blondes. I was starting to get a headache. You've got things from here right? Mic and I, both, have to teach classes tomorrow so I better get him back home. Good luck with that one..." He turns to Present Mic, "Mic! Come on! I only have you to worry about now so don't think I won't use these wraps to drag you out of here!"

"Always the party pooper!" Mic sulks before sliding out of the booth. "Later Fat! We'll party another time, for sure!"

"Awww! Yer leavin'...? See ya later, then! It was fun hangin' wit' ya!" Fat Gum waves.

"Goodnight to both of you. Be sure to get some rest, Fat Gum. Get some water into him will ya, (Y/N)?" Eraser waves.

"I will..." (Y/N) smiles and waves as the two walk out.

"We should probably head out soon, too, Tai." (Y/N) turns to see Fat Gum leaning back in the corner of the booth, finishing off another tray of Takoyaki.

"Mmm-hmm~..." He nods and gives (Y/N) a closed smile, before swallowing down what he was chewing.

(Y/N) laughs to herself and snags a Takoyaki from the next tray as Fat Gum grabs it. "Yoink!" She exclaims as she places the Takoyaki in her mouth.

Fat Gum puts the tray back down and roughly pulls (Y/N) close to him. He chuckles "So...how're ya gon' pay me back for the Takoyaki ya jus' stole from me, sweets?" He smolders placing a hand on her chin pulling her closer, their lips inches apart.

A burning heat erupts through (Y/N)'s body and face. "Hmmm?!" She panics, unsure if he was about to kiss her.

He laughs "Don't w'rry, I'm jus' jokin'...I don't mind sharin'...'specially with you!" He winks letting (Y/N) go.

(Y/N) stares at Fat Gum as he finishes the last tray of Takoyaki. She didn't know how to feel about what just happened. Sure, he's drunk and probably just running off not realizing how what he was saying might sound, but did he actually feel something for her?

...