Part 3

Taishiro wakes up to the aroma of bacon sneaking into his room.

Smells great...but my head feels like it's gonna split if I try to get up...

He manages to pull himself up, sitting up in bed, holding his head in one hand. He slightly opens one eye and peeks around the room.

My room at the agency? I can't even remember how I got here...

He notices a note left by his bedside on a tv tray, so he wouldn't miss it. "Hmm?" He forces himself to grab the note and reads it.

Tai,

Take these pills and drink this

ENTIRE glass of water before you even think of coming out of this room.

- (Y/N)

He lets out a frustrated sigh, then looks to the water and two pills that were, also, sitting on the tv tray.

So, I'm assumin' this means (Y/N) helped me last night...how embarrassin'. I hope I didn't do anythin' stupid...

...

(Y/N) is finishing up making breakfast when Taishiro walks in.

He doesn't know what happened after being at the restaurant with Eraser and Present Mic so he's afraid there's a chance he did something offensive and (Y/N) might be angry with him. "Ummm...mornin'...(Y/N)..."

(Y/N) jumps a little at his voice, she hadn't noticed that someone walked in because she was in deep thought as she focused on cooking. "Oh?!" She spins around, locking eyes with Taishiro as he stood in the doorway with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, Tai, sorry! Good morning..." She looks him over, "how are you feeling? Did you take the pills and drink the water?"

"Y-yes, thank you. You really are too kind. I'm sorry if I caused ya any trouble...I'm only assumin', by that note, you helped me here or were here when I got here...right?"

"Y-you don't remember anything? Nothing at all?" (Y/N) becomes a little uneasy realizing that Taishiro didn't remember anything.

"N-no...why?! Please tell me I didn't do anythin' stupid! I'm real sorry..." Taishiro panics as scenarios race through his head.

"No...don't worry..." (Y/N) turns back to the food "Breakfast is ready, sit down."

"I...appreciate it, thank you! Ya didn't have to go through all the trouble, though..." Taishiro sits at the table and watches as (Y/N) stands quietly, scooping all the different foods onto a big plate. She turns around, catching his worried stare, "Umm...it looks like a pretty generic style breakfast but it's all food that will help with a hangover, I promise." She smiles nervously and serves the plate to Taishiro along with a cup of coffee "...so eat every bite!"

Taishiro chuckles "Yes, ma'am! Thank you!" He starts eating as he watches (Y/N) serve herself a plate. She was acting off this morning and he still feels like he did something to upset her, she was being unusually quiet.

She sits across from him looking down to her food beginning to eat. Taishiro's concern grows more as she remains silent, seemingly deep in thought. "You're sure I didn't do anythin'?"

(Y/N) only shakes her head in response. He gets frustrated as (Y/N) continues to sit quietly as she ate. "If I need to apologize for somethin' I wanna know, (Y/N)!"

She sighs and gives him a gentle smile, "You didn't do anything bad...scout's honor..."

Taishiro huffs under his breath "You better not be lyin'...I'll make it up to ya one way or another, either way..."

"You don't have to make up for anything, Tai..." (Y/N) furrows her brow.

"Yes I do, you had to babysit a grown man, because he got too drunk to be able to get himself home, right? It's the only reason I can think of why I woke up here, on a day off, instead of my own home!" He prods with a frustrated look.

"It wasn't that bad, it was more like babysitting a kid that was obviously tired but didn't want to go to bed. Once you hit the bed you were out in a few minutes. No harm done. Besides, how would that look to your neighbors? Me patting you down looking for your keys at almost midnight?" She smirks as he blushes at the question.

"Well it's still embarrassin' that you had to take care of me...and you still are, with everythin' this mornin'! Please, let me make it up to ya!" He furrows his brow, pouting.

(Y/N) places a hand on her cheek and gives him a playful smile "With a cute face like that?! How could I say no?"

Taishiro turns red and grins "Alright! Well, anythin' you want or need! Name it and it's yours just like that!"

Oooooo I want to tease him for that...

(Y/n) lets out a giggle, thinking to herself.

"Hmmm? What's so funny?" Taishiro gives a look of confusion.

"Nothing, nothing." She smiles and waves a hand in front of her face. "I have an idea what we can do though, if you're up for heading out for a bit later..."

"Yeah! Whatever you want! Let's do it!"

Taishiro grins but quickly goes back to being confused as he hears another giggle from (Y/N).

...

The two finish eating and clean up.

"H-hey..." Taishiro turns to (Y/N) as they start washing dishes, "...w-where did you sleep? I don't think we ever had a room set up for you here".

(Y/N) fell asleep in Taishiro's room, with him, shortly after he fell asleep, but, she didn't want him to worry about what happened.

I need to lie...he'll torture himself if he finds out what really happened...

"I slept on the couch..." she keeps her eyes on the dishes.

He furrows his brow "Well that just ain't right! Next time put me on the couch and take my bed! Hopefully, there won't be a next time, though..."

"There's the love birds! Morning!" Eijiro shouts from the doorway, causing (Y/N) to freeze up.

"What do you mean by that?!" Taishiro glares at Eijiro as he approaches them.

Eijiro chuckles nervously, "Sorry, it's just, I saw you-"

(Y/N) quickly spins around, placing her hand over Eijiro's mouth, rushing him into the hallway, speaking fast "Red!!! Morning! I didn't know you were here! It's a day off, you know?! Sorry about breakfast, I'll make you something! Hey come with me for a minute, though, I need to ask you something about that one thing! Sorry, It's important! Be right back, Tai!"

"R-right...okay..." Taishiro gives the two a confused look as they disappear into the hall.

...