Part 4

(Y/N) pushes Eijiro over to a wall in the hall and quietly hisses under her breath "Don't say anything to him about last night! He was drunk and doesn't remember anything...I don't want him to feel bad okay? S-so...j-just drop it..."

"W-wait, what?!" Eijiro almost yells out, surprised.

"Shhhhh!!! He'll here you!!!" (Y/N) quickly shushes Eijiro trying to get him to talk lower.

"S-sorry. Umm, but, I was just teasing! Are you saying something actually happened? I saw him carrying you...but he carries a lot of people, I didn't actually think anything of it...especially since you were yelling at him. I'm sorry..." Eijiro's face washes over with embarrassment. "I won't say anything...I promise..."

(Y/N) lets out an exasperated sigh, "I...I'm sorry for rushing you like that. I'm not mad at you. I just don't want Taishiro to beat himself up. You know how he can be when he feels guilty about something...and, last night...I would just rather not say anything..."

"I get it..." Eijiro sighs, rubbing his arm "You won't hear anymore about it from me...I promise..."

"Thanks Red..." (Y/N) puts her hand on Eijiro's shoulder, and gives him a gentle smile, "Come on, I'll make you something. I'm a man of my word!"

Eijiro laughs "Okay, thanks (Y/N)!"

...

Taishiro perspective

...

Taishiro watches the two leave feeling confused about (Y/n)'s sudden outburst before dragging Eijiro into the hall.

"W-wait, what?!" Taishiro hears Eijiro shout from the hall.

God...I know I shouldn't listen in...but, I need to know what's wrong. She won't admit it, but somethin' is off...even if this isn't about me, hopefully I'll have some clue...

He sneaks over to the doorway and listens silently...

"...I'm not mad at you. I just don't want Taishiro to beat himself up. You know how he can be when he feels guilty about something...and, last night...I would just rather not say anything..." Taishiro jolts as he hears (Y/N) confessing.

Shit...I knew it...how could I do somethin' to her?! I love her too much to hurt her...but maybe that's it...my lustful side must have come out somethin' awful...

He fights back tears as he thinks of what he might have done. He keeps listening in, hoping to hear more details about what happened.

"I get it...you won't hear anymore about it from me...I promise..."

"Thanks Red...come on, I'll make you something. I'm a man of my word!"

"Okay, thanks (Y/N)!"

Taishiro runs back to the sink as he hears the two coming back down the hall. He stares down at the mug that's left inside and picks it up to wash it as he anticipates the next interaction with (Y/N).

How can I even look her in the eye now...