☾ Roxy x Reader - Butterflies☽

Theme song: Close To You by Dayglow

You're an animatronic who lives in the mega pizzaplex mall. You help run a popcorn and candy stand by the main stage, and you really love to watch the shows. You like how every show has different music and how the animatronics here actually can think and speak for themselves. Its not the best thing if an animatronic would want to, lets say for example, kill a couple people. But fortunately nothing like that had happened here yet. 

You had a lot of fans at the mall. You were just mainly made so that the security bots wouldn't mess up at the stand or anything, so you could run the stand instead. The kids seemed to absolutely love you though. You could see how they like you, you're a character whos kind and lively and gives treats to kids (when their parents by them something) and your design is filled with tons of bright colours and patterns. 

Right now you were working on handing out things to the people in line. You filled up bags of popcorn and every once and a while when it was getting low you poured some more popcorn into the machine. You were pretty sure that the mechanics had tried to build you to have a popcorn maker built into your stomach, but it would take ages just to get about half a bag of popcorn made. Sometimes you did use it when you were out of your stand for autographs and photos. 

you twirled up some cotton candy, handing it to a kid and giving the receipt to the kids Mom. They said thanks and you smiled. You were trying to do the last couple orders quickly, since you knew the show was going to start soon, and you didn't want to miss it. You filled up two bags of popcorn, grabbed a popsicle from the freezer and a small bag of gummies. You handed all the other people their things. 

You sighed in relief. The show had just started. You watched the smoke rise from the stage and you leaned your elbows on the counter. The platform stopped moving once it had reached the top, and the music started to play. Your eyes were fixed on Roxanne. You had to admit, you had a big crush on her. But you hadnt even talked to her very often, and you were afraid that she didnt even know who you were. 

She was gorgeous. Her hair was long and you admired the way that she flipped it behind her back before starting to play her keyboard. The way she smiled made you get butterflies in your stomach, and you felt your cheeks heat up a little. Almost out of nowhere, she seemed to glance over at you and you both made eye contact. You didnt want to look away, but she just kept staring at you and it was awkard.

You looked over at the other animatronics, biting your lip a little. You wished that you had the courage to actually go up to her and just tell her, even if it went badly. But you didnt ever want to go through that possible feeling of heartbreak. You almost made a loud sobbing noise at the thought, but you choked it down quickly. 

After the show was over, you closed your stand and got out for photos. You let people take the pictures, and you mostly just stayed in the same pose. You smiled and did a peace sign with one hand while the other hand was behind your back. You always thought of it as your "Signature pose" but it really wasnt anything that special. You looked over at Roxanne, seeming to enjoy the attention she was getting from the families who wanted pictures.

After the photo-time was over, you started to look for Roxanne. You didnt catch the direction she went in, so you were just looking around the mall in random areas. You checked her room, parts and service, the main area, and the stage. You were starting to feel a little bummed out, since you wanted to talk to Roxy a little. As you were walking back to everyones rooms, you felt like you were being watched. You turned around a bit and you saw Roxy. 

"Wher-Hi Roxy!" You nearly had blurted out that you were looking for her, but you were pretty sure you switched your sentence fast enough for her not to notice.