hey! little update here

hey, just checked in on this acc and holy shit guys!! 69k (lol) reads?? you guys are insane istg. but thanks nonetheless, i appreciate all the support and funny comments you guys leave!

im so sorry that i havent written in so long, ive just been so unmotivated. dont expect an update anytime soon. ive gotten into a few more things since i started this book too, been playing overwatch and night in the woods and dsaf. yk the drill. just hanging out. i decided to post this cause like, i want to talk to some of y'all. cause honestly. you guys seem cool as hell and if anyone wants to be mutuals or anything i can drop my disc acc. also ive been bored out of my mind during the break lately, i really need someone to talk to lol.

and holy hell i cant believe security breach has been out for a year already, its gone by so fast and ive changed so much in the past year lmao 

also, just a little heads up for those of you that have read some of this book before, im probably gonna clean out the chapters a tad and delete/unpublish some that i dont want public anymore, for example the monty x reader ones cause im like a fictionkin of him (if you dont know what it means, search it up cause im too lazy to explain it) and it makes me a little uncomfy!! plus im sure theres other stories of that available on here or ao3 so i hope deleting mine wouldnt make much of a difference, rlly hope you guys understand.

anywas i think thats about all i wanted to say. happy holidays to anyone that celebrates in this time, stay safe <3

regards from the brain-dead author of this book, monty. (aka sugarshark101) 

sorry for rambling lol