♡ Freddy x Monty - Control ♡

Warnings (?): A tiny bit of degration, possibly dub con??

Song: Lights Down Low by Maejor and Waka Flocka Flame

-

Monty growled deeply, spinning Freddy around so he was pinning the bear to the wall, harshly and looking up at him, a scowl on his face. Freddy blinked down at him, confusion apparent in his features.

"No. I'm sick of this. Being so.. vulnerable.. breedable even. I never get to top or be dominant in any way, every single time I have to be completely immobile and i'm starting to hate it, no matter how.. hot it is. I'm not letting that happen tonight." Freddy flinched, not expecting Monty to lash out at him after simply asking to fuck like he had countless times in the past.

"I-" Monty glared into his eyes, breath hot against the bears chest. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"It's hard to when I'm put on the spot, and then usually I'm just too aroused to turn you down." He paused, nails piercing the wallpaper. His gaze turned from one of anger to one filled with lust. "I'm not saying I want to turn you down though. As long as you just let me take control just this one time. Not like I'm giving you a choice though."

Freddy raised a hopeful eyebrow, his eyes trailing up and down the gators body. Monty took a deep breath, licking his lips and smirking up at Freddy.

"Say.. do you still have those handcuffs?" He purred, tracing a claw along the bears chest, tugging lightly on his bowtie. Freddy nodded. "Where are they?"

"In the back room, last shelf on the right. Should be pretty obvious."

"Good. Now while I'm getting them, would you be good and strip, get down on the bed face up and wait for me." The bear nodded once again, Monty humming in response. He didn't hesitate to get the handcuffs, coming back and seeing Freddy just as he had asked.

He quickly went over to him, clipping on the handcuffs with Freddy's hands over his head, grinning down at the bear.

"Now.. I do consider this a form of.. let's say punishment. Don't rush me or I'll tie your mouth closed." The reptile threatened, voice uplifting yet seductive. He purred quietly, looking down at Freddy's dripping erection.

Monty licked his lips again, leaning down to lay on his stomach, hands caressing Freddy's thighs. Slowly, he moved his hands up to the bears cock, just grazing over his length enough to make Freddy whimper quietly, Monty feeling his own erection twitch.

He continued his movements for a couple more seconds before flicking his tongue at the tip, trailing his tongue along Freddy's whole length before going back to the top and slipping his cock inside his mouth.

Small moans and growls were emitted from the bears mouth occasionally, already seeming annoyed at his restraints. Monty bobbed his head at a slow and steady pace, tongue pressing against the bottom of Freddy's cock.

"Shit.." Freddy groaned quietly, face dusted in red as he watched Monty suck him off, making eye contact the whole time.

Soon Monty pulled off, trailing his finger along his cock, pulling off and licking the saliva off of it. "Good enough." He hummed, smirking mischievously at Freddy.

The gator spun around and quickly pulled off his own clothes, teasingly taking off his underwear, Freddy staring at every inch of his body. "Enjoying the view, hm?" Freddy chuckled, looking up at Monty with hooded eyes. Monty took his hand up to his mouth, putting two of his fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them before pulling out.

He moved his hand back, slowly slipping one finger inside his ass, moaning exaggeratedly at the feeling. After a few pumps, he pushed the other finger in, scissoring himself and biting his lip.