♡ Freddy x Monty - Setup ♡

Theme Song: Blue eyes like the devils water by McCafferty

(or muffin sus remix ((aka "thinking abt dick")) for yall who like the funnier and susser (?) songs lmao this song has been stuck in my head for like three days)

Anyways this scenario was one i thoight of but i cant remember if i said anything abt it in a chapter before so uh yeah i thought of this in the showeer

also please dont question why they can like get drunk or blush or whatever in this i dont want to try to write like how actual robots would do thes e things so just like i dont know maybe thye are half alive or something idk

-

Monty's POV:

I sat on the floor with my back leaning against the wall, the bright disco ball and strobe lights giving me a headache. I felt so dizzy yet also sort of good, the tangy taste of the alcohol left over in my mouth making my tongue hurt a little. Roxanne sat beside me, way less drunk than i was.

"Fuck, i already feel like shit." I groaned, my knees bending forward so my legs were out straight in front of me. "This hangover tomorrow is going to suck ass man.."

"It was your stupid decision to drink that much." Roxy said with a chuckle.

"You gave me half of your drinks like yer tryin' to kill me or somethin." My tail flicked and knocked over a bottle beside me, the glass shattering with a sharp noise. The music was too loud for any alarms to pick it up though, so i pushed the shards aside and ignored the mess i'd just made.

"I think you were the one who asked for them, dumbass." The wolf had a toothy and mischievous smile on her face as she looked up to the ceiling.

"What'cha thinkin? You seem like yer up to somethin." I raised an eyebrow in the direction of Roxy. She hummed a little, rubbing her chin for a moment.

"I just wanted to ask you something." I blinked at her, waiting for her to continue. She let out a lighthearted laugh before she spoke. "Are you gay?"

"I mean, duh." I responded, not realizing what i'd said.

"Huh, i didnt think it'd be that easy to get that out of you. I guess those extra drinks took a pretty big effect on you." I frowned at her. "You're not one bit sober."

"Maybe a little bit-" In the middle of my sentence i started coughing like i was dying, my throat starting to hurt a lot. I cursed under my breath, seeing some blood on my arm where i coughed into. I recalled the karaoke that we'd done a little earlier, feeling my face warm up at the thought of the explicit lyrics in the songs Roxy managed to hack into the machine.

"Man, i wish Chica would've come with us here." Roxy said, smiling as she spoke her girlfriends name.

"I could say the same thing for Freddy." I said, flushing again as i imagined the bear.

"What, do you have a crush on him or something?" Roxy spoke in a mocking kind of way, laughing a little as monty glared at her. "I mean, you're not denying it."

"What? Of course i do-nnt have a crush on him. Hes just.. a good friend of mine." I said, accidentally slamming my head into the wall behind me. Roxy's face looked somewhat like a mix of confused, suspicious, and about to make up at least 6 different rumors about freddy and i.

"Okay thats a yes." Roxy laughed, patting me on the back roughly. "Dont worry, i wont tell anybody."

"Nono its not a crush its just that i really like.. cock?" I immediately shoved my face into my hands, my knees coming back up to my chest. My face felt so warm, it almost felt like i was going to crash from overheating. Roxy started to laugh so hard that she couldnt breathe.