♡ Chica x Roxy - Quick and Messy ♡

Theme song: Last night by Ricky Montgomery

You guys should tell me if you actually listen to these or want the youtube/spotify song like added on here or whatever because i feel like just giving the title and artist might be a little tedious to people who actually want to hear the song

Anyways have a request aobut two little lesbians fucking

Also i do hc Roxy as trans as you would know if you read my first Roxy x reader chapter on here so yes she will have a dick

Roxy sat in her room, thinking. She had been quite bored lately, and she never knew what to do. She had often gotten mocked for talking to herself in the mirror, so that was off the list. She couldn't go to her raceway since it needed construction, scratched off. She thought of her mental list of things to do when she's bored. Roxy groaned loudly, suddenly thinking of Chica. She felt her face heat up a little and she bit her lip.

"Well THAT'S sure something you could do." She said to herself mockingly. "Just go up to that cutie and say 'well i know were not dating but can i fuck you?' No, not in a million years that would work." She felt herself now just itching to feel the presence of the adorable chicken animatronic underneath her, moaning her name. Roxy groaned again, her hands shaking a little. She could always just please herself, but that was never enough. She never felt the exhilarating feeling of having someone else to pleasure, to kiss passionately while her fingers pumped in and out of them.

She wanted to have Chica writhing under her, her pussy taking in her full length. She wanted to hear the sound of Chica's loud moans as she fucked her brains out. She wanted to feel the sensation of releasing her cum into her, the feeling of Chica cuddling up to her and telling her how much she loved her.

But with Chica absolutely oblivious to Roxy's crush, she didnt think it would be possibly anytime soon. She still wanted to try and ask though, since this horniness she had felt different than before, and probably wouldnt go away after masturbation. She wanted the real deal. So she got up from the couch, walking down to the end of the hallway in Rockstar Row. She left a knock on Chica's bright pink door.

"Come in!" Her voice called, and Roxy couldnt help but bite her lip at the sound of it, imagining the scenario she'd thought up a minute earlier. Roxy opened the door quickly, seeing the surprised look on Chica's face as she walked through the door. Roxy could've sworn she saw the chickens cheeks dust with a pink blush, but she decided to ignore it. "Roxy? You dont come here often. What do you need?"

"Well. Before you freak out." Roxy started, seeing Chica's face get a bit more confused. "So ive been feeling really fucking horny recently." Chica flushed. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to help me out with that." Roxy almost closed her eyes with the awkward tension between them. Chica's face was bright red now. She opened her mouth, blinking a few times.

"I- I never thought-.." She stuttered, seeming to have trouble stringing a sentence together. "Yes. I will help you." Roxy chuckled at her timidness.

"I know you love me back, cutie."

"You're right. I do." Chica spoke in a flustered way, her smile wide as she got up. "I have for.. So fucking long. I never thought this would be the way we confessed." She laughed, following Roxy out of her room.

"I honestly thought it would be harder to convince you." Roxy said as they got into her room. "Anyways, you're a bottom?" Chica nodded. "Perfect." She smirked, pushing chica onto her bed. Her eyes were half lidded, looking at Chica with a lust filled look.

They both leaned their faces close to each other, their lips just hovering centimetres away for a moment. They both slowly closed their mouths together, their tongues intertwining and Roxy's hands exploring Chica's body as they kissed. Their mouths parted after a little while, both of them taking big breaths in. Roxy slipped Chica's clothes off, admiring her beautiful body.