♡ Freddy x Monty - Shutdown♡

Theme song: All I want is you by Rebzyyx and Hoshie Star

Sighh I really gotta do requests sometime soon instead of just writing my own scenarios

I sort of played around w the povs in this one as well so it switches a lot, which will be bolded so it's easier to tell for y'all

-

Monty's POV

It was all going perfectly. As usual. The four of us were just doing our thing and jamming out on stage. I smiled a smile that wasn't forced, the joy of performing with my friends coming to me.

I loved the sound of Freddy's voice, the microphone projecting his singing loudly. I hadn't even thought about what I was doing with my bass, my fingers and strumming hand moving and playing by instinct, having done this so many times, although mostly just because I was coded to play flawlessly. I made eye contact with Freddy, his eyebrows rising and his expression becoming more happy.

It always felt weird being so distant from my boyfriend during the shows, since we were together during pretty much all of our free time. During shows though, it was just little sweet smiles they exchanged with the occasional eye contact. As I said earlier, it was going perfectly.

But obviously the one time I had to think about that, it didn't go completely and utterly perfect. I held my eyes onto Freddy, the bear facing the audience as he sung. So suddenly it startled me, his voice cut out and he stopped. His body froze almost completely, although he was sort of twitching and spasming as if he was going to go haywire. Then he just collapsed onto the floor, the music stopping. I dropped my bass onto the floor, rushing over to Freddy.

Chica and Roxy were there as fast as I was. I leaned down, my heart beating so fast it felt like I was going to shut down.
I hesitantly laid my hand on his side, shaking Freddy gently.

"Wake up, Freddy. Wake up!" I could feel the vibrations of his circuitry inside moving and running, but the bear didn't get up. "Maybe he needs a recharge?" I looked up at the two girls, resisting the urge to cry.

"We were all charged just before the show.. I think it's something more.. important I guess." Chica said, seeming to shiver out of fear.

"You're right. Maybe it's a bug or a virus of some sort." Roxy added in, tail curling around her legs a little. The crowd out in front of the stage was all noises of shouting, crying, numerous worried murmurs and the occasional boo from some jerk kids.

"Out of the way." A feminine voice snapped suddenly, the familiar blond security guard, Vanessa was there. I stoop up and took a step back. "What happened to him?" I shrugged.

"Who knows. He sort of just.. malfunctioned." Roxy scratched her chin.

"You three get your instruments and go back down to parts and service. Wait for me there." Vanessa seemed angry, maybe even disappointed. I walked off to the lift on the stage, Chica pressing the button to go down once all of them had gotten on.

I heard the muffled voice of Vanessa talking on the microphone, telling the crowd that it was nothing to be worried about and that the show was cut off early.

The platform jolted to a stop and I stepped off, slouching my back and slipping my hands into my pockets. "What's the matter with you?" Roxy said with a nod of her head.

"Oh, you couldn't figure it out yourself? My partner literally just passed out on stage and I'm worried as fuck."

"Ohh i see now. Yeah having no lead singer would be a real bummer."

"Roxy, love, I'm sure he's not going to die." Chica intervened, placing a hand on the wolf's shoulder.

"Of course he's not going to die! Freddy will be completely fine, I'm sure of it. He's got to be." I spoke mostly towards myself, to reassure my brain that my boyfriend indeed did not just die. And I'm sure it's true.. I think.