🍋Choso [bloodline]

I'm sorry I just couldn't find the artist of the picture

•TW: restrains, knifeplay, degredation, master kink, bloodplay, spanking
__________________________________________________

You found him sit on the comfy couch in your cramped apartment reading a book. Putting your stuff on the kitchen counter you glanced at him again admiring the view.

Wait what? Reading? He never really reads anything.

You took a closer look at the book in his hands. Your keys dropped to the floor as you let go off them in shock of the lecture he held in his hands. Ad he heared the klang of the keys he averted his gaze and looked into your direction.

"Oh you're back. Great. I've missed you sweetheart." His voice was relaxed as usual but something was different. You gulped and stared at the book in disbelief as you stood frozen next to the kitchen counter. "Is something the matter?" He should have sounded worried but that devilish smirk displayed on his face confused you.

You stared at the piece of paper in his hands, eyes not moving. He seemed to notice what made you stand so stiffly. Waving the book he smiled brightly: "Oh that? Yeah, I was bored and found it in your nightstand." His attention swiveled back to the book, that turned out to be Harley Leroux' 'The Dare', as he continued speaking. "I was wondering why you read such a book? Is that what you like? One of your dirty fantasies?"

He paused staring deeply into your eyes, grin wide and prominent on his handsome face as he anticipated an answer. You didn't knew what to say. Without breaking eyecontact Choso's voice rang in your ear, low and deep: "You want to recreate that? I would do that for you."

Choso's eyes narrowed down to a seductive glare. You struggled to figure what to say. He offered you to recreate that? Yes. Yes yes yes. Your body screamed for him to treat you as the words in the book had described it. But for some reason you were scared too.

"It's fine if you don't I was just wonderin-" "Yes." One of Choso's eyebrows shot upwards at your rushed answer. "Are you sure?" "Yes. I want to do it." You wouldn't let that chance slide, especially since you were off for the rest of the week. There couldn't have been a better time for him to discover that book.

"Well then come here baby." A little hesitantly you set one foot forward as the black haired man suddenly interrupted you: "Crawling." He demanded. You froze again. Crawling? Not even in his wildest dreams would you crawl to him. Confidently you continued walking toward him, enjoying how annoyed he already was with your missbehaving, bratty attitude.

Before you even reached him he groped your arm pulling you in a way that made you loose your balance. You fell forward barely getting a grip on his thighs to steady yourself. Standing in a bend position infront of him he firmly reached for your cheeks. Tight, knotted pleasure grew inside you as his lips curled upward sadistically while it felt like his stare pierced right through you: "You really dare disobey your master?"

You looked at him innocently as if you didn't knew what he was talking about, but his words echoed within your head, sending shivers down your spine. Master. He's going to make you call him master.

He clicked his tongue at you. He was annoyed, but he loved that he could and would use that as an excuse to punish you. As Choso spoke again his voice was calm, a little amused even: "You really want me to spank that brattiness out of you, don't you?"

There was a beast in him, behind those apathetic eyes was something dangerous, something vicious that you wanted to draw out so badly. You couldn't resist and answered: "Oh are you finally getting the hint? I already thought I'd need to ask someone else." Sarcasm dripped from your voice.