🦋Satoru Gojo [study session]

I'm sorry but I didn't find out who drew the picture

•Sweet sweet romance

__________________「(•⌒▽⌒•)ゞ__________________

"Hey, Satoru." You approach the white haired man in a quick pace. "Slow down hotcake. What d'you want?" He grinned at your bowing figure as you tried to catch your breath while propping yourself up on your knees. "I could really use some help with studying for the exam. Would you please make some time for me?" Your eyes gazed up at him with a hopefull expression.

"Hm, let's see." He took out an empty notebook flicking through it. "I mean actually I am quite busy, but I guess for you I'll reschedule my plans." With that said he snap shut the book, putting it down while smiling at you brightly.

"Why are you raising your eyebrow at me?" His confused face made you giggle sweetly, shaking off the question: "Nothing, nothing. See you later then." "Yeah, just wait infront of the building." Satoru shouted after you, who was already running down the hall to your next class.

After you finished your lessons you met up with Gojo and walked to his house. You were surprised how spacious it was, but you liked the inventory a lot.

"Would you like to have some food while studying?" Gojo asked you, his eyes already scanning the fridge for some snacks. "Sure." You put it short. He pulled out a plate with some slices of watermelon and placed it onto the table infront of you.

Taking out his notes he looked at you observing the room. "I really like it here. Your house seems very comfortable." "Thank you." A chuckle rang through the air. "What's so funny?" You wanted to know, but Gojo didn't answer. He just stared at you for a good minute, then he suddenly asked what you need to practice.

"Well, I guess the math problems we had to solve today. I couldn't follow at all, so maybe that would be a good start." The white haired man nodded while eyeing over your notes. His head rested on his palm as he did so and you thought to yourself, that he really was quite attractive.

The both of you worked quite concentrated for a while when suddenly Gojos stomach growled. A quick glance towards the clock made you realise that you've been studying for over three hours now. The setting sun turned the living room into a crimson red color. It was beautiful.

Gojo sat next to you, leaning on one arm while looking at the view represented infront of you. You leaned a little into him, letting your head come to rest on his chest. It was quite romantic. Enough to make you blush a little at the thought of how the two of you were alone in such a sweet situation.

Your eyes swiveled towards Gojos face. His defined jaw and the blue eyes, that were so focused on the outlook, were accentuated nicely by the red shimmer of light flooting the room. His white, now seemingly reddish hair looked fluffy. An urge shot thru your body. You wanted to touch it.

Your hand hesitated mid air as you reached for Satorus head, but as you run your fingers along some strands it was as soft as you imagined it to be. Gojo flinched slightly in surprise, then smiling cutely making your heart beat faster. You held yourself up on one hand, the other curling the mans hair around a finger. As you sat there halfway leaning onto him he turned his gaze to you, locking eyes.

You grazed his ear only a little but somehow that short touch left you wanting more. Gojo closed his eyes as your hand started to caress his cheeck, further along the neck til you stopped just lightly above his chest. He smiled so peaceful it made you ease up. Confidence rose in you as you looked at Gojos face.

"You probably hear that a lot, but you are very beautiful." Your heart skipped a beat as Gojos eyes fluttered open leaving them staring directly into yours. "Not in such a lovely tone like you just put it into those words." He showed his thankfullness by placing his hand over yours squeezing it lightly.

Your heart pounded loudly in your chest making you worry it will burst any second now. "Did I ever told you how wonderful your eyes are?" The white haired one said. You giggled softly lowering your head, looking at the ground in embarrassement. "Thank you." "Don't turn away." You felt a finger underneath your chin. Seconds later you found yourself being forced to look at him again. But you didn't resisted.

"I love your eyes. I could stare at them all day long. There is so much you in them." As soon as you realised his face was dangerously close you blushed even harder. "How cute." He commented.

"Gosh stop, you're making me flustered." You weren't sure if he was being truly honest or just trying to seduce you. Whatever it was you'd take it. "Are you trying to make me fall for you?" Gojo took way too long to answer. The incertitude of what he'll reply made you nervous. You didn't wanted to only be one of his short love affairs. At the same time you knew you'd accept everything he'd offer.

"Why? Is it working?" He got even closer, your noses only millimeters apart. "It is." You were sure you couldn't handle it if he'd get any closer to you just to leave you behind afterwards.

Through your hand that still rested on Gojos chest you could feel his heart beating. He seemed nervous himself as if he were unsure if that would be the right moment to take it a step further. Or was he just rethinking if he wanted to do that with you?

You didn't knew what to do. All you knew was that you felt a deep connection to the white haired man next to you. Should you risk it and kiss him? Even if it would end in just a love affair? At least you'd get a little of the affection you craved for. Isn't a little love better than none?

Your mind went crazy. You really liked Gojo. This wasn't just some crush, it was love on the brain. Deeply rooted in your heart. All the feelings you had hid away somewhere deep inside rushed to the surface now. Leaving you paralyzed.

For a moment your mind went blank. No thoughts, head empty, only one decisive thought. Your lips touched Satorus only lightly as you closed your eyes to concentrate on the feeling that fidgeted thru your body. It took Satoru a split second to realise what you just did, causing his heart to beat even faster in his chest.

His face was covered with a light pink. The warmth you offered was comforting. He would never admit it but Satoru was glad you had kissed him first. He was afraid you wouldn't have believed him if he told you he was for real this time.

An overly righteous feeling spread from where your lips moved against Gojos into your body. Everything tingled and enthusiasm prickled through your torso into the last inch of your toes. You enjoyed every second it lasted. Your flustered expression turned passionate as you felt Gojos hands cupping your face, drawing you closer towards him.

Time went by as fast as ever while seeming to have stopped. There was no word to describe what ecstasy you were in right now.

Your arms laid on Gojos shoulders as you got up to sit on his lap. With one hand around your waist he pulled you in, leaving his fingers roaming over your back. It felt so good. So right.

Gasping for air the both of you let go of each other. The moment you did so you already missed the softness of his lips. His tender touch still remained as he looked you in the eyes.

"Gosh you're so beautiful." You giggled nervously, trying to hide your face again by turning away. You felt your lips being reattached with Gojos. Another passionate kiss followed, that lasted even longer than the first one.

"I really like you a lot Satoru." It was nothing but a whisper but to Gojo your words couldn't have been clearer. Happiness arose in him. "I like you too. Honestly! I'm not playing, you mean a lot to me. Your way too precious to me to ever let you down again, I swear-" You cut him off with yet another soft smooch. "I trust you Satoru."

The words you spoke meant a lot to him, wherefore his expression changed into an endearing smirk. He coacked his head to the side causing his white strands of hair to fall into his face.

You snuggled closer into his embrace as his fingers massaged your head. A satisfied purr from your behalf echoed through the air. You felt Gojo resting his chin on top of your head.

You stayed like that for a long time. As you had to head home neither you nor Gojo wanted to say goodbye. It was the hardest farewell you ever experienced even though you knew you'd see him again in less than ten hours.

__________________________________________________

Word count: 1537

I hope this meets your expectations of good fluff.
Have a nice day^^