🍋Sukuna Ryomen [domain expansion] 2

•I couldn't read the artist's name, but it's written in the picture.

__________________________________________________

It did not took you long till you reached Sukuna's house. He seemed to have gotten impatient on the way, since he pushed you inside in a hurry. Just as the door fell into it's lock he was already halfway undressed and pressing you against the wall, stealing hungry kisses from your lips. "Don't be so greedy now Sukuna, we've got the whole night for ourselves." You commented his steamy behavior. "We do and it surely is going to last all night."

Sukuna picked you up as you swung your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, continuously playing with each other's tongues. It felt good how he longed for you. He sat you down on your dressing table, while his hands wandered underneath your dress. It wasn't hard for him to reach your already wet womanhood thanks to the slits on both sides of your dress.

The other hand was entangled in your hair, tugging on it lightly. You laid your head back as Sukuna started to leave kisses down your neck, which left a burning sensation at each spot. Your hands wandered around his torso, touching every inch of skin within your reach. Sukuna has been busy lately, too busy to take care of your needs and you could feel all the pent up longing coming to the surface now.

Not thinking much you simply let your body take over, which led to your hand grabbing Sukuna's clothed shaft, causing him to groan into the kiss. You moved your hand in a steady pace. He was already hard and you smirked because of it, even more now that he was meeting your movements with his hips. Aparently he did not want you to touch him there yet, for what reason he heaved you off the table and let you sink onto your feet, turning you around.

With his one foot he nudged yours further apart so he would have a better possibility to touch you. Your hands found footing on the dressing table as you faced the mirror. Red, from a sudden sting of shame, you turned your head and searched for a place to observe other than your gaze. Sukuna liked how you reacted to his action, all shy, now that you would have to see your aroused expression. He leaned on your back as his fingers parted your labia, caressing your entrance only briefly.

A mix of moans and whimpers followed his doings, their volume increasing when his index finger slipped into you. You felt his head rest on your shoulder and his hand, that had just fondled your breast, crept to your chin, grabbing it and turning your face to meet the mirror as he watched you amused.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you like that?"
His raspy voice whispered, while his fingers kept on teasing your cunt. You nodded, only sligthly noticable. "Verbal communication baby." He said slowing down his movements, making you whimper instantly, since you wanted more, not less.

"I like it... Sukuna. Ngh~"
"What do you like?" His eyes were staring right at you, it felt as if they would pierce through you, reading all the dirty thoughts that passed your mind, seeing him smirk devilishly.

"This." You said as you lead his hands to enter more fingers, bobbing your pelvis for- and backwards. A proud smile appeared on your boyfriend's face as you did so. "And am I the only one-"
"...to touch me like this?", you interupted him. "Yes you are, and now please, ngh, just fuck me."
"This desperate, huh?", his smile only grew wider at your needy face. How it was all reddish from embarassment, and your eyes halfway closed, mouth hanging slightly open as some drool fell off the corner of your mouth.

"Well I love seeing your expression when I do, therefore I won't make you struggle much longer." A skilfull movement of his hand was enough to have your ass exposed to him, another opened your dress just as easy as if it was already waiting to get tossed on the floor. Seeing how wet you were he did not hesitated entering you, still cautious not to hurt you.